If you preorder Cata and your online on Dec 6

i was reading around and i read some rumors about how if you pre-ordered (digi download) cata - that you'll be able to see Deathwing remake the Azeroth ( like make the giant cut through barrens )

at blizzcon they said that servers would go down and then come 12am dec7 new azeroth will be alive.

I also read that this was the "suprize" that blizz had in store for us.

ir lookin for confirmation
    ghetto cancer

The servers will go down to apply 4.0.3a sometime before Cataclysm (probably the 23rd or the 30th of November), after which the world will be remade.

You won't be able to see anything beyond the cinematic when you boot up WoW after the patch.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post
    i was reading around and i read some rumors about how if you pre-ordered (digi download) cata - that you'll be able to see Deathwing remake the Azeroth ( like make the giant cut through barrens )

at blizzcon they said that servers would go down and then come 12am dec7 new azeroth will be alive.

Of course I'll have a front seat view of the coming Storm (not referring to the Cataclysm). Naturally, my disciples will be there to support us maintaining our rights and freedoms from the opressive Blizzard.

Ask questions, expose the truth.
    Down with the Corporate Fatcats.

Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post

Ummmm, what? First of all, 4.0.3a brings the changes to the world. Second, the only way you would be able to "see" Deathwing destroy the world at the time it happens is if Blizzard makes a cinematic or something.

So whoever told you that is lying.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhh no, nsupra27, you will be able to see Deathwing destroying the world.

we can see deathwing destroying the world after 4.0.3a..

he just fires at random stuff that's all..

that's where we get the new achievement by standing in the fire he spew..

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    I'm talking about how he said "that you'll be able to see Deathwing remake the Azeroth ( like make the giant cut through barrens ) "

Not the random fire Deathwing spits around Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    The worlds already sundered its just a periodic event that happens at random.

Second, the only way you would be able to "see" Deathwing destroy the world at the time it happens is if Blizzard makes a cinematic or something.
    Blizzard did make a cinematic of Deathwing, unless you mean a cinematic for the actual destruction. If so, my apologies and forgive this post.

Yes, Deathwing will randomly torch people, between 4.0.3a and 4.Patch We Fight Him In. Random zone, at random time, gets roasted. Good luck getting your FoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think we will be seeing Deathwing rise. We'll just have settle with that we'll see him spit flames.

Quote Originally Posted by nsupra27 View Post
    Ummmm, what? First of all, 4.0.3a brings the changes to the world. Second, the only way you would be able to "see" Deathwing destroy the world at the time it happens is if Blizzard makes a cinematic or something.

So whoever told you that is lying.
    I used to be a huge a7x fan, but once he lost his voice I just couldn't stand them anymore. So pretty much only like the first two albums, everything else is eh.