Thread: Pet bar issue

Pet bar issue

Has anyone ever ran into the problem of spells vanishing from the pet bar? The one in particular is "Devour Magic" when I bust out my Fel Hunter. The very first time I summoned it it was on the cast bar and autocasting just fine, but it died once, and now every time I summon it the Devour Magic is simply nowhere to be found on that bar. It is still in the spellbook and autocast is selected, I have re-drug it back onto the pet bar where it belongs several times.. and it stays there until I reload my UI, which is when it is suddenly gone from that bar. Fel intelligence is on the bar too and does not reset when I reload the UI, it is only this one spell. I am currently using bartender, and I have deleted all of the addon folders (wtf,cache,addons) to try and reset them but it is still doing this. I've read other forums where people have had the same issue with this spell and other pet spells not saving to the pet bar but I haven't seen the fix yet. There is a rumor that its a bug and will be fixed with cata. Keyword rumor. I am still waiting on the ticket from blizz so I am posting here. Thanks to all who reply.

The only issue I experienced was that the new pet abilities weren't on the bars by default, but dragged them on once with Bartender, logged out and they stayed there. I'm almost sure it's not a problem on your end and just something Blizzard might still have bugged.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator