Lootship bugged?

Currently on lootship. everytime ranged get into cannons the boat despawns and no way to kill it <3

any with the same problem. gms are useless

15+ Year Old Account
    If you know it bugs when putting ranged in cannons why aren't you using melee in them?

Sounds weird though that it only affects ranged.

it doesnt matter if ranged or melee get in cannons . . . a character is a character

It's completely bugged and unkillable, blues are removing posts about it on the R&D forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

I broke lootship once... I got on, and started it before anyone else in my guilds 25 man got on.
    The ship just flew to Deathbringer's Rise, and the chest opened up. No fight, No RP, nothing.
    It's how i became known as "Captain Noctus"

This happened quite a while ago.
    But your bug is just unfortunate... I hope it doesn't happen to us tonight =/
    Hopefully blizz will hotfix it quickly ^^

I made that purely after we encountered the lootship bug and called the raid early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

I'm in love lol
    To Err is Human,
    To Arr is Pirate.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually you can get passed the bug, you have to wait a minute, then have ranged get into the cannons

WAIT 1 MINUTE exactly and you're fine.

Had it happen to us too. we were going to give it another shot but we checked the forums and found out it was pretty much happening everywhere and that it stays bugged so we called the raid... couple of the pugs called us all a bunch of failures because we called the raid instead of continuing and smashing our faces against a bugged encounter thats unwinnable.

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    actually you can get passed the bug, you have to wait a minute, then have ranged get into the cannons

WAIT 1 MINUTE exactly and you're fine.
    hmm...weird..we tried a couple different things when we saw it was bugged the first time...having people jump out and back in, having other people jump in...some people said they could see the ship...but they still weren't able to hit it or something

as a side note: its rather entertaining how long it takes to actually purposefully wipe on lootship.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2010-11-17 at 06:11 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, nice picture up there.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Its a hint to stop running ICC and relax the last few weeks before Cataclysm

Well it sucks if you encounter this. All you need to do is wait until after the first Below Zero. After that it should be safe to get into the cannons. Normally three things happens which are signs of the bug:
    -Ship Flies away
    -Adds do not spawn
    -Cannons do no damage