Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A raid filled with scrapped content! Places should be connected with teleporters, and the first female troll model should be used alot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    More Caverns of Time: WoW-level WC1/2/3 raids, or other awesome lore that has yet to be delved into.

I'd really like to see a Horde-based CoT dungeon or raid. Getting transformed into a silly human is lame.
    I'll second this. There's ton's of material for CoT dungeons and/or raids.

Bring the WC3 bonus level to WoW - Rexxar's fight agains't Admiral Proudmoore. It's doable, y'know, start at the boats or something, fight your way through enemies and finally face off agains't Admiral Proudmoore.

However, that fits more as a dungeon, then a raid.

One with a nice enviroment,interesting and original boss mechanics and a strong presence of lore.Good examples of such raids are Ulduar and Swp.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I think there should be a raid where one random member of the raid gets Mind Controlled and has their stats converted to boss levels. However, the person who gets mind controlled would still be given access to the control over their toon. Now I know many of you are saying that the person who is mind controlled would just be able to stand there and get tank and spanked. A way to counteract this would be to make it so if the MC'ed person doesn't use their own abilities, the figure doing the MCing would then cause the MC'ed person to do other abilities that hit for harder and be more deadly. This would force a person into unwillingly attempting to kill their own raid, otherwise it would basically be a wiped for a lack of action.
    There could be something that would cause percentile damage for inaction. I'd say keep the MC'd person immune to CC, or else you just have an extended LDW25/H10 "eh, keep him CCd and we're fine" spot. Say, 1% health damage (unavoidable) dealt to the entire raid, unless the MC'd person is actively casting a spell or has triggered the GCD. Cancelled abilities would cause the 1% damage as well, so no constantly starting the cast for a 3+ second cast ability then moving type antics; possibly not allowing Channeled abilities to be used could work as well. The GCD issue would keep it so that the MC'd person also can't just autoattack.

Something like: CoT: Karazhan.
    Maybe we could actually witness Aegwyn vs Sargeras, and explore the parts of Kara we haven´t seen yet :O

I have no idea what they did with ulduar and karazhan that made them so good, but I WANT MOAR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Ny'alotha or whatever this place puzzle box whispers about is called. I'd like to see some seriously messed up, disturbing city fitted for an Old God who fucks up Emerald Dream with not as much as chainded corpses but something looking completely eerie and having outwordly feel to it.

The fight itself would of course be completely out of control, with heavy usage of phasing and whatnot.
    Last edited by Grimsdott; 2010-11-18 at 11:28 PM.