Lvl 78s on the new bosses?

Mk. I was all for 78s and 79s queuing for the holiday bosses. They tend to be jokes anyway.

But these four bosses are all boss/skull level (83). They have 1.5 million health. They drop 251 gear.

Why the hell can level 78s queue for them? Twice I put up with one in the group doing < 300dps. After that I just started voting to kick 'em. I mean, seriously...most people don't seem to put any hit on their gear in the first place, and how much hit and expertise is it going to take to reliably hit a mob five levels higher than you? I'm sorry, but personally I think that blizz should have implemented the same gear requirements as the ICC five mans.

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalOtaku View Post
    Mk. I was all for 78s and 79s queuing for the holiday bosses. They tend to be jokes anyway.

But these four bosses are all boss/skull level (83). They have 1.5 million health. They drop 251 gear.

Why the hell can level 78s queue for them? Twice I put up with one in the group doing < 300dps. After that I just started voting to kick 'em. I mean, seriously...most people don't seem to put any hit on their gear in the first place, and how much hit and expertise is it going to take to reliably hit a mob five levels higher than you? I'm sorry, but personally I think that blizz should have implemented the same gear requirements as the ICC five mans.
    It is a server wide event that will never happen again. They want to let people experience it.

Seen a 77 yet? (Min. level for the holiday bosses)
    My DK is 76 and I'd like to leech some Gear, j/k
    (on one Horseman kill, my then-77 oder 78 hunter did more DPS that an 80, and those bosses are level 82 as well, so...)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalOtaku View Post
    I mean, seriously...most people don't seem to put any hit on their gear in the first place, and how much hit and expertise is it going to take to reliably hit a mob five levels higher than you? .
    If I'm not mistaken, a Boss level mob will always be considered 3 levels higher than your character, no matter what level you might be.

^ what volescue said, also. only 1 boss, the one in AQ is boss lvl. the other 3 are lvl 81. and implying the bosses are hard is lulzy in itself.

1.5 million hp. OMG LOOK OUT! boy your going to crap yourself in cata huh.

15+ Year Old Account
    My warrior is 76 and has been hit and exp capped to 0% miss against 4 levels higher mobs since level 62, thanks to all the socketable tbc items

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Cata =| WotLK.

And 78-80 takes a few hours in the right zones. Get a few levels then queue for gear you can use. Don't fucking waste my time by gimping 1/4 of the group's damage output.

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    My warrior is 76 and has been hit and exp capped to 0% miss against 4 levels higher mobs since level 62, thanks to all the socketable tbc items
    And from what I saw from tanking instances while levelling my paladin, that's something that few players bother to do.