arcane specialization nurf ...WTF

OK wtf happend a few weeks back there was a blue post saying how they thought we where doing to much damage so they where going to nurf are specialzation from 25 to 10 for arcane and 25 to 10 for fire and 25 to 15 for frost so seeing that i wasnt really happy then they came out with a nother post saying they changed there mind and where going to leave them the way they are. so WTF happend because i log on today and they changed it and there was no blue post giving any warning

They changed it on live servers to balance it abit..

specialzation will go up to 25 again when cata hits.. and its still 25 on beta servers...

They did give a warning. Like...a month ago when they announced they were nerfing mages on live and the nerf reverting back on the beta/cata release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    They did give a warning. Like...a month ago when they announced they were nerfing mages on live and the nerf reverting back on the beta/cata release.
    It was nerfed weeks ago on live, the tooltips have just been updated with the last patch.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    un-nerfing will happen with 4.0.3a which should be next week. Looking forward to fire-maging the BGs that week