Question Questions about the Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard

Hi, i have been looking on the Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard and im not sure if i mgoing to buy one or not..

So...
    - How does it feel to play WoW and other games in general whit it?
    - Is it any comfortable to use?
    - How does the joystick feels to use?
    - Do you use the joystick to move or the G4, G10, G11, G12 (WASD kinda kays)?

And what do you think? should i get one or not? ;D

Thanks

Here is a pic of it if anyone that dont know what it is wants to see it..

Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    - How does it feel to play WoW and other games in general whit it?
    Totally awesome, assuming you can fit all your keybinds into it. There's only 24 buttons with easy access, which might not be enough, depending.

- Is it any comfortable to use?
    Yep. Had it for almost year now, and love it.

- How does the joystick feels to use?

- Do you use the joystick to move or the G4, G10, G11, G12 (WASD kinda kays)?
    Joystick feels rather imprecise for movement, much easier to do it with the regular keys, but that could be just me. I haven't played much on the newer consoles where people would get used to those sticks. I've been thinking of ways to use it for WoW better, but haven't really figured out anything permanent yet.

I have buttons 10-12 and 16-18 bound to movement to replace QWE/ASD. For me it's easier to use the buttons above movement keys instead of below for all the action buttons, it's also closer to the regular keyboard setup where you have numbers above WASD for the spells/actions.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I kinda want to buy it now.. but i should prob think about it ;p..

But thanks tho ;ddd

Deleted
    I bought it when it was released, it's been collecting dust since then. Since I used the whole variety of G normal Keyboards, Like G11 , G19 , G110 and now G510 I kinda got used to it , and this made the G13 redundant.

The other problem I Have with it, I have quite small hands, and when I rest the hand on the pad I can't hit G1 G2 G6 G7
    With Bigger hands I'd prolly like it , with my hands, is useless. Just a display, which a G510 already has so, has its use as dust collector.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I got one and it also collects dust.

I can't get used to it at all. -_-
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    EPIC grave dig!

I have a g13 and I absolutely love it. I use the joystick to move around with.

Once you get used to it, you wont be able to play without it.

Deleted
    Using mine for 3 years now. Only use it in WoW, but trust me, it is heaven to play on.
    Keybind all your spells on there, move with the joystick.
    Get it now, you won't regret it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool... I was thinkiing of buying the Razer one tho cause I love there stuff :P
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77