Cataclysm Raid Order

I have been trying to find the general order in difficulty of the new bosses for Cata and was hoping for any information or point in the right direction.

I am not in the beta or I would just do them to find out :P

Thanks!

there is no order per say.. personally i would start with bwd. the robots, bbd and malk then cheamoron. from there move to the TOT4W, kill the conclave. then go to Twighlight baston.

dont aim for any of the end bosses. most of the fights are rather equal in there challenge if u know them (robots are kinda easy as is the conclaive). also tol barad boss is SUPER easy... so hit that up

Quote Originally Posted by drtrann View Post
    there is no order per say.. personally i would start with bwd. the robots, bbd and malk then cheamoron. from there move to the TOT4W, kill the conclave. then go to Twighlight baston.

dont aim for any of the end bosses. most of the fights are rather equal in there challenge if u know them (robots are kinda easy as is the conclaive). also tol barad boss is SUPER easy... so hit that up
    Thanks for the info!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, then Throne of the Four Winds. Do Omnitron and Halfus/Valiona & Thelarion first, then Conclave. After that, I'd hit up Magmaw followed by the next 3 in Blackwing, then do the Council in Bastion. Nefarian is considered to be the easiest of the three end bosses, so do him then Cho'gall then Al'akir.