Deleted

Sooo, Will it work

First, sorry is this has been posted before, I have been looking but couldnt find it anywere.
    After the nerf we had today, will it still work to have 25 dailies completed in your quest log or is it better just to rush to Hyjal/Vash?
    I've seen some post about the gold being reduced, but what about the XP?

Quote Originally Posted by Delandis View Post
    First, sorry is this has been posted before, I have been looking but couldnt find it anywere.
    After the nerf we had today, will it still work to have 25 dailies completed in your quest log or is it better just to rush to Hyjal/Vash?
    I've seen some post about the gold being reduced, but what about the XP?
    As of right now on beta their giving 7g and 22k xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

It'll be such a minor difference, that I don't even pay any attention to it... You either going to win or loose 30g.. not a big deal if you already have several thousands... as to experience - same thing... minor

Deleted
    The gold is not reduced. At max level (80 atm, 85 in Cata) the experience that the quests would give will be turned into gold instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    The time you'll spend handing them in will end up making it less worthwhile than you'd think.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    So if you have 25 quests in your quest log that gives on average 22k xp each, that's 550.000 xp in around 5-10 minutes of turning in.

How is that worthless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Try turning in 25 of them in in 5-10 minutes.
    They're not all going to be in one central area.

You might have 10 or so in the Argent Tournament area; the rest are likely to not be anywhere near to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Try turning in 25 of them in in 5-10 minutes.
    They're not all going to be in one central area.

You might have 10 or so in the Argent Tournament area; the rest are likely to not be anywhere near to that.
    Actually cataclysm does have some very nice clustering of quest hubs. Especially with flying now. You can easily turn in those 20-25 quests in 15-20 minutes. Which still is a huge chunk of exp considering the time spent turning it in.

Argent tournament, Dalaran, And some Icecrown ones, then yes. Login when ur ready @ argent, fly to the gunship, fly dala, and go have fun leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niteline View Post
    Argent tournament, Dalaran, And some Icecrown ones, then yes. Login when ur ready @ argent, fly to the gunship, fly dala, and go have fun leveling
    or..... logout in Dal, use the wormhole to go to (idk ebon hold / gunship for dailies? ) then use tabard to port to argent then hearth and head out to hyjal / vash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    Actually cataclysm does have some very nice clustering of quest hubs. Especially with flying now. You can easily turn in those 20-25 quests in 15-20 minutes. Which still is a huge chunk of exp considering the time spent turning it in.
    Nobody is talking about Cataclysm dailies?...

I think it's worth it, but I really cba to complete 25 daily Q's atm lol.

Don't forget the Ebon Blade quests at the Shadow Vault and the spot further to the Northwest - forget the name now - where you do the dailies on the Scarlet Onslaught island. That's another 6 quests very close to the Argent Tournament and Gunships.
    Eat until you're full, sleep until you wake,
    laugh until you cry, love until you die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    Okay, great; now how do you propose getting these 20-25 Cataclysm quests in your quest log the day before Cataclysm hits?

Obviously that's not what this guy is talking about.
    Did you even read ANY of the posts in this thread, or did you just jump at your opportunity to try and correct me?
    (While failing miserably, I might add.)

The amount of gold you get for the daily quests(13gold?) is lowered as soon as you can gain exp again, the reason it is as much for the hand in now is that it converts the exp you would have got for the quest to gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    It'll be such a minor difference, that I don't even pay any attention to it... You either going to win or loose 30g.. not a big deal if you already have several thousands... as to experience - same thing... minor
    Not talking about the gold here, but about the XP to start off with.

Set HS in Orgrimmar (portals are disappearing from Dalaran right?), log out in Dun Nifelhem.

Cash in those dailies, tabard to the tournament grounds, cash in those, fly to the airship and then Shadow Vault. That should be slightly over 20 dailies. Then HS.

At least that is what I'm planning.

It takes me about 5 minutes to turn in all the IC dailies after I fill up my questlog with em everyday. I think there is at least 20 in all of IC for you to do and turn in easily in one half circle around IC. For the last 5 or so, I bet Dalaran has 5 daily quests, if not Sholozar does.

I'm taking the gamble with the quests this time, it's not like I'm really going for realm first, I just want to be a bit ahead of some of the people...WoTLK was terrible for me in Howling Fjord.

This is a funny comparison...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomiko View Post
    It takes me about 5 minutes to turn in all the IC dailies after I fill up my questlog with em everyday. I think there is at least 20 in all of IC for you to do and turn in easily in one half circle around IC. For the last 5 or so, I bet Dalaran has 5 daily quests, if not Sholozar does.

I'm taking the gamble with the quests this time, it's not like I'm really going for realm first, I just want to be a bit ahead of some of the people...WoTLK was terrible for me in Howling Fjord.
    Guess ill just try it myself too, then