Tol Barad's Ratio system exploited for Defending faction

Seems like this 1:1 ratio can easily be exploited for the defending faction.

the smaller the number from the defending faction, the more easier it would be the control the force of the attackers. if 1 player is defending, how long would it take for 1 attacker to defeat Tolbarad? if timer runs out, then defense team wins.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

It seems to me that it isn't in favor of the defending team...

...It's in favor of the smaller pop faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

I'm not in the beta, but it sounds like it might be something where each side can only queue up a number of players equal to the minimum of the number of players queuing on each side.

EG:
    max alliance in TB = minimum(alliance players in queue, horde players in queue)
    max horde in TB = minimum(alliance players in queue, horde players in queue)

So the number of alliance in TB will be roughly equal to the number of horde in TB, or so I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll
    You told her no!?! To friends with benefits!?!

Son, I am disappoint.

It would be like that in theory, however it will be impossible to stop the masses from joining the fight anyway so it reality it will never happen.

Deleted
    I thought it was the low cap was 10 players, so if they only have one, the opposing side can have 10.

/shrug

Edit: Can't be bothered to edit my grammar as I am tired <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    It would be like that in theory, however it will be impossible to stop the masses from joining the fight anyway so it reality it will never happen.
    I would argue that it's entirely possible, through phasing/other methods, to keep "the masses" from joining the fight and disturbing a ~1:1 ratio. I fail to see what supports it being "impossible." TB mechanics =/= old WG mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    I thought it was the low cap was 10 players, so if they only have one, the opposing side can have 10.

/shrug

Edit: Can't be bothered to edit my grammar as I am tired <.<
    I read it was 20. I could be wrong on that, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I read it was 20. I could be wrong on that, though
    Let's agree that it was something, because tbh I really don't know and can't be bothered to search for tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Let's agree that it was something, because tbh I really don't know and can't be bothered to search for tonight
    I can't either. I know it was something kinda low.

with a siege game a 1v1 the defenders would have it harder since they have to kill tanks by themselves.