Thread: 85 in 3 Days

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

85 in 3 Days

Soup. I'm a Protection Warrior and my guild wants everyone to be level 85 in 3 days or less. I'm not really used to speed levelling, nor do I have beta, so I'm just curious as to what the best way to achieve this would be. I've heard that getting four friends and powergrinding BRC is the fastest way to get to 82 (Someone mentioned it took about 5 hours?), but what are you meant to do after that?

Cheers, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

EDIT: Shit, I thought this was the Cata general. My bad.
    Last edited by Gallant; 2010-11-18 at 07:03 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSWo...eature=channel
    This was pretty big first week of wotlk..
    First thing i thought of.

Learn to sleep very little, or better yet, not at all =P

If you want to, level at your own pace, read and enjoy the quest/lore, do dungeons when you feel like it, take a break when you want to- and tell your GM to get stuffed.

Deleted
    The only thing that really maters for ''speed leveling'' is what start zone you choice, Hyjal will be over populated but Vashjir will properbly be the most enojing to qeust (my opinion from beta). I would advice if go the first 2 levels with dungeon speed running with your guild and your 82 in 4 hours and 40 minuts or something. From their on you can quest lonely in deepholm!
    Last edited by mmoc6976f30cf4; 2010-11-18 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Typo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really up to date with how fast 80-85 is tuned.
    I would focus on Tanking in the 5man dungeon finder. But if you can't make it work in 3 days because you have kids, a job, school, university, a crisis.. Tell your GM to mind his own business. Not everyone can be married to a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlyboy View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSWo...eature=channel
    This was pretty big first week of wotlk..
    First thing i thought of.
    Afaik, he was later banned for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    i promise you that this will not be possible.

(by any sane person, that is. and possible only by the return of Athene himself.)
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

its easy to lvl in cata and if you want to lvl fast get out of vasjer/ hyjal ASAP and i can grantee you that within 24 hours or less for the first 85's to start coming in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanjelin View Post
    Afaik, he was later banned for this.
    I think he got his account back, since he actually played in wotlk on a human female paladin with the same name
    Doubt he would level a whole new char, I would ragequit the game if it happened to me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

what I think will be a great way of levelling is to do nearly all the quests in the zones you quest in, and remember to discovert he entrances of all dungeons thats in the area so you can que up
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

Athene is now on my realm -.- Neptulon EU Damn, that guy gonna get 85 first.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    If you want to, level at your own pace, read and enjoy the quest/lore, do dungeons when you feel like it, take a break when you want to- and tell your GM to get stuffed.
    This. If there is one element that can spoil this game it is dealing with jumped up little squirts who think they can tell you what to do in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmonia View Post
    This. If there is one element that can spoil this game it is dealing with jumped up little squirts who think they can tell you what to do in game.
    If you're in a guild, the guildleader can ofcourse tell you what to do, but you can chose to ignore what he says and do your own thing but that isn't really guildy is it?

If he's in a guild that has goals to get a good world ranking then he should've seen it coming, if he's in the mediocre mass then he's simply got an overzealous guildmaster that needs to have his reality readjusted. One way or another; Blaming the guildmaster is naive.

I would just wait and see if he can do it in 3 days himself, and if he can't just sit back and laugh at him.

you guys all miss the point, the guy didn't complain about being told to do it in 3 days, he's asking how to best accomplish that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    you guys all miss the point, the guy didn't complain about being told to do it in 3 days, he's asking how to best accomplish that goal.
    this.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    This... your GM will kick you out of the guild for having a life? Yeah he's sooo not a douche. "all better level in 3 days or you're gonna be sorry"
    If you want to.. you can. But don't do it just because your GM tells you to do it.

85 in 3 days from what I've seen of the Cata XP is pretty reasonable

Fastest predictions I've heard were around 2 days for people doing it legit without mob tagging

Quoted for Truth

If your GM is demanding that from his Guild, the GM is a moron.