Thread: 4.0.3a changes?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4.0.3a changes?

i understand that when .3a is out, there will be wroldchanges etc. and im really looking forward to it.
    but do we get the new classcombos aswell? if so, it be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by wisby View Post
    i understand that when .3a is out, there will be wroldchanges etc. and im really looking forward to it.
    but do we get the new classcombos aswell? if so, it be sweet
    Hello, i logged yesterday to PTR and new class combos was there, made a human hunter, but dont know if comes live before Cata, btw all Azeroth was revamped and its beautifull, amazing really, very polished, new wold areas are fantastic, tons of details, big and little details in all enviorment, i loved it, its a sweet breeze of fresh air, made me happy

Quote Originally Posted by konishiwa View Post
    Hello, i logged yesterday to PTR and new class combos was there, made a human hunter, but dont know if comes live before Cata, btw all Azeroth was revamped and its beautifull, amazing really, very polished, new wold areas are fantastic, tons of details, big and little details in all enviorment, i loved it, its a sweet breeze of fresh air, made me happy
    Consider doing all quest in new Azeroth (if posible)?

I logged on to the PTR last night and was in awww.... The questing is much better, and so are the awards. I started a troll Warlock to try to new troll area, REALLY nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tribalwar View Post
    I logged on to the PTR last night and was in awww.... The questing is much better, and so are the awards. I started a troll Warlock to try to new troll area, REALLY nice!
    Sadly what i hear from TB is Orc and Dawrf not as good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Can't talk abnout the Dawrf zone. But yeah the Orc startin area suck because it's praticaly the same that we have since Vannila

Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    Can't talk abnout the Dawrf zone. But yeah the Orc startin area suck because it's praticaly the same.
    What about Night Elf area ? (only area i dont know about)

Deleted
    What about Night Elf area ? (only area i dont know about)
    Don't know. I started a Troll Lock last night then i went to Q at Barrens to see the new stuff and haven't stoped ever since. I'm having much more fun questing as a low level on the new world than playing a high level on WotLK. The Q's are so freaking good.

Well TB said the Dwarf zone wasent finished when he did it. I am gonna make a dwarf shammy so i hope the zone is good. Even if its not that good i can still do all the other good quest out there =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I will have to level another alt to see the "new" old world.

I do like the looks of troll druids.

well if its on the ptr i should be on the live. sounds good, cant wit for my dworf shammy to get crackin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snodeath View Post
    I guess I will have to level another alt to see the "new" old world.

I do like the looks of troll druids.
    You and many more. The PTR it's filled with troll druids atm.

The Dwarf one wasn't officially open for testing when he ran through it, so it's not too surprising he had a negative impression.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading the new class/race combos will be available at the shattering(4.03a), except for Worgen and Goblin.

Deleted
    Is the PTR down now or just me? i went on it yesterday and was in awe, but havent been able to get on today

Quote Originally Posted by Littlevicar View Post
    Is the PTR down now or just me? i went on it yesterday and was in awe, but havent been able to get on today
    It's down. I was playing earlier, but I made the mistake of closing my window when I Alt+Tabbed and now I can't get back on.

i wanna make up a Undead Warlock and Tauren Paladin when 4.0.3a comes, and try all 1-10 places. i could always get PTR, but i think i just gonna wait for it to hit live.

15+ Year Old Account
    All new race/class combinations will be available with 4.0.3a however you won't be allow to use the Race Change option to change to the new combinations until after Cataclysm. Meaning they are only there for people starting new characters with them

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes0277 View Post
    I remember reading the new class/race combos will be available at the shattering(4.03a), except for Worgen and Goblin.
    okay, for the record everyone:
    since so many asks this, it should be known that:
    Cataclysm gives you Worgen, Goblin, Flying in Azeroth and 80-85 content (lands, quests, dungeons, raids and such)
    4.0.3a gives everyfuckingelse.

Deleted
    It will be what the game shall be like for all people who have not bought cata, world changes, new Qs/ Starting zones but no new races or flying