Page 1 of 2
LastLast

alliance got faster BG queue?

Hello.
    Just got a fast question.
    Is it beacuse alliance got less players then horde that makes their BG queue instant and horde queue 10min? I mean feels kinda wierd
    And think that will remain in Cata?

ty

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose. At least you are winning though.

Hehehe, pros and cons. Totally true. xD

Deleted
    10mins? ur lucky. Mine seems to be more like 20.

EDIT:
    I am on Darckie's battlegroup horde side and im on 20min queues.
    EU-Jaedenar
    Last edited by mmocc2f6467562; 2010-11-18 at 01:08 PM.

Tarren Mill, EU Server, Alliance side.

I have max 3 min. que time.

Deleted
    omg on dunemaul we have to wait as horde sometimes more then 40min!!

Deleted
    I think it probably varies per battlegroup, but I imagine that's the gist of it yes.

Deleted
    Because there are 10 alliance who want to do a bg AND 100 horde queuing for the same. So take a number, green ape!

Quote Originally Posted by Struikje View Post
    omg on dunemaul we have to wait as horde sometimes more then 40min!!
    HAHAHAHAH excellent to hear that.... Dunemaul Alliance here... very rarely have to wait more than a 1min

well most annoying thing is that u can sit in BG queue for like 20min then when finally get in its a started game and u win/lose after 1min then you have to sit in BG queue for 20min again...... and nothing that says it wont happen again.. happend to me now lol :/ 20 honor on 20min for the last 40mins... /cheer

In the merged BG system, horde have 15-20 minute during peak hours, 8-13 minute during off hours. Alliance have 3-5 minutes during both. Meh. Nothing they can do about it.

yeah until horde and alliance become more balanced in numbers this will be the problem.

Not on my realm,Kazzak EU-
    Horde: 3 sec queue time,80% wins
    Alliance:25 mins queue time,20% wins

Found about it the hard way:S
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

I remember before cross realm battlegrounds, on my first server alliance had 1hr+ queues. I do not feel pity for you having to wait 20 mins for a loss. We had to pug because premades had 2+ hour queues, and the Horde always ran premades, so we wait 1hr to get stomped lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    I remember before cross realm battlegrounds, on my first server alliance had 1hr+ queues. I do not feel pity for you having to wait 20 mins for a loss. We had to pug because premades had 2+ hour queues, and the Horde always ran premades, so we wait 1hr to get stomped lol.
    oh yes nice reply to this thread lol?
    I remember in Vanilla when AVs could go on for days so you could leave it and join the same the next day. And srsly what server are you lol? never hade 1hr queue ever and ive been playing alliance since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by dräparen View Post
    Hello.
    Just got a fast question.
    Is it beacuse alliance got less players then horde that makes their BG queue instant and horde queue 10min? I mean feels kinda wierd
    And think that will remain in Cata?

ty
    The main reason is all the folks that fail at PVP (along with a lot that don't) jumped to horde as they are pecieved to do better in PVP. You're queue is long cos your waiting for alliance oppononents. Their queue is instant cos theres always horde waiting in the queue.
    Dont like it - you know what to do

Faction balance ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

It's not that we have less players, it's that we don't care about the face rolling that is Battle Grounds.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Deleted
    yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula View Post
    In the merged BG system, horde have 15-20 minute during peak hours, 8-13 minute during off hours. Alliance have 3-5 minutes during both. Meh. Nothing they can do about it.
    Wrong, Alliance on Tichondrius is instant 24-7. Horde on Tichondrius have a 30+ wait time and upwards of 45 mins in peak hours. I know for a fact as I ran BGs on my Horde Shammy and my Alliance DK last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, since the emrged BG look like our waiting times r way longer. Now you have easy 10 min queues when it was 2-3 mnis with old battlegroups :<.