Shen'dralar rep stops when?

When will we no longer be able to get rep with Shen'dralar? Would this be no longer available when the shattering takes place or will this be no longer available as of Cataclysm date of Dec 7th?

as of 4.0.3a, when the world will change, there will be just no Shen'dralar NPCs or their library left in Dire Maul. So, it's going to stop at Shattering

Quote Originally Posted by CaspianRoach View Post
    as of 4.0.3a, when the world will change, there will be just no Shen'dralar NPCs or their library left in Dire Maul. So, it's going to stop at Shattering
    Which occurs this coming Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    Which occurs this coming Tuesday.
    Alright...looks like I know what I'll be doing over the next few days.....Finding Pristine Black Diamonds (need 32) and Librams (need 45) on AH and farming the hell out of Abomination drops. I see a large sum of gold being used on my part. Wonder if that's even going to be worth it? I mean, the mats I do have now, have the potential to be worth a great sum of gold during the last couple days for people trying to get those last needed mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    Which MAY occur this coming Tuesday.
    Fixt.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeza View Post
    Fixt.
    Pretty much a guarantee it will be this Tuesday, because that would give them a Tuesday's maintenance period between its release and Cata's to fix any problems that arise.