Reins of the Kor'kron Annihilator

I need some clarification on how to obtain this mount. According to Wowhead you need Dungeon Diplomat. But according to the comments you just need guild lvl 25. plz and thank you.

Probably both I'm guessing.

Deleted
    Guild lvl 25 and Exalted with the guild most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilarah View Post
    Guild lvl 25 and Exalted with the guild most likely.
    Yarp.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacksauce View Post
    I need some clarification on how to obtain this mount. According to Wowhead you need Dungeon Diplomat. But according to the comments you just need guild lvl 25. plz and thank you.
    The requirement for getting your badass Kor'kron mount is simply your guild must be lvl 25 and you must be exalted with that guild.
    that is all

It's also pretty expensive. I don't remember exactly but it's in the realm of thousands of gold.

It's also BoA. :3

Good to know. Because I have all the pre cata reps except throium brotherhood. And well I did not want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgie View Post
    It's also BoA. :3
    That doesn't mean that it is unlimited use, and since most people have all of their characters in the same guild it shouldn't have that much effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    That doesn't mean that it is unlimited use, and since most people have all of their characters in the same guild it shouldn't have that much effect.
    This depends.

Does the item have the guild rep requirement, or does buying it have a guild rep requirement?

Because if you only need the rep to buy it then you can get that on one character and have him buy it for the rest of your characters.

Deleted
    How do you get exalted with your guild without being female gamer or pretending to be one?

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    How do you get exalted with your guild without being female gamer or pretending to be one?
    Assuming you aren't joking, guild rep happens automatically and is not in any way controlled by the GM/officers.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    that kinda made me lol and now im mad at myself

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, man this means I leveled my thorium brotherhood rep for nothing now... Dammit, that cost like 4k to buy all the cores, etc....