honor from rated bg's?

wondering if you get honor from kills and wins in rated battlegrounds or if it's like arena and you just get rating, anybody know?

personally I think it would be nice to get honor during rated battleground matches but I'm afraid that might encourage people to be less concentrated on winning the battleground so I'm hoping that we don't get honor, or at least only get half the honor we would from a regular battleground or something.

if anything u could get a honor bonus if you win or per flag/base cap (first time) and such but getting honor from player kills doesnt make sence when you got a mission. Just like James Bond doesnt run around killing people and neglecting the mission just because he's got a license to kill.
    -Nailed it!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    if anything u could get a honor bonus if you win or per flag/base cap (first time) and such but getting honor from player kills doesnt make sence when you got a mission. Just like James Bond doesnt run around killing people and neglecting the mission just because he's got a license to kill.
    -Nailed it!
    Its a battleground, HKs are worth honor. And as far as James bond goes, the most recent movie he's killing EVERYONE despite what "M" says to him.
    -NAILED IT!!!