<Type a guild name here> is a new upcoming hardcore 25 man raiding guild and we're looking for experienced and skilled players to progress trough Cataclysm content!
At the moment we are mainly focused on improving our player base as the new expansion will soon arrive. We are looking for people that consider themselves to be extremely good players while having a friendly attitude.

All classes are open.

I am very well aware of that this is a late project since cataclysm is about to get released in less than 20 days and we may not be the apart of competing about killing the first bosses in Cataclysm but this is something I have very much passion and burning for. So as long as I have the resources I will execute this, and my main idea was to gather people that already is at level 80 and will come with me on Tarren Mill to continue this to be successful guild but as I also am aware of people don't want to spend money on something they aren't sure about will execute properly and flawless so re-rolling will be available for those that wants to, so thats the main reason why Im saying that we probably won't be competing with other top guilds on killing the first bosses but there will be more opportunites!

Guild Name: Not decided yet
Server: Tarren Mill (EU-PvP) - Can be discussed
Faction: Horde
Language: English

The guild management will be lead by a council of very trustworthy players, A Guild Master, 1 or 2 Officers and 4 Role Leaders (Melee, Range, Healing and Tank)
Any questions or issues or just plain simple contact will be directed to one of your role leaders most likely.

Loot system is not yet decided but we will definetly not be having any DKP system but as far as the looting goes we will be giving out the loot to players with most attendence and whom we think have perfomed the best
but loot is a tool for the guild and therfore it is given out to who we think deserves it and how we think it would benefit the guild the best.

About Guild

"Guild" is a guild idea started by me, my thought is to bring together a stable and reliable team of either 10 or 25 men/women and start doing some progress throught Cataclysm raiding instances.
I was one of the leaders in a small 10 man guild before the summer began this year, we managed to clear everything up to Lich King Heroic but then half the guild quit playing during the summer and they never returned, and I've seen alot of new guilds coming now when the winter is slowly approaching us but Im afraid I haven't got too interested in any of the guilds so I am starting one of my own and hopefully with my experience as a Co-Guild Leader/Officer I will be able to bring another succesful guild to the scene with others to help me with it.

Seeing as this is still only an idea of mine, not much is decided yet but my main concern now is to find a couple of experienced leaders who can fill the Officer(s) Spots and then shortly after that we will start to recruit people for raiding. The requirements for the Officer Spots is below:

General Requirements:

Be atleast 18+ of years, this is very strict.
You have to be fluent in the English language both written and spoken, Ventrilo and a working mic is also a must.
100% Raid Attendence goes without saying, we don't want casual players.
Friendly attitude towards anyone in the guild, newcomers as core players
People have sick humour so you must be able to take jokes lightly and not get offended.
We are not looking to expand the whining section, if you cant handle wipes because you only want the loot or if you cant handle
that you sometimes have to sit out a raid because we need the better setup for a certain boss this is not the guild for you.

Officer Requirements:

Since this will be a brand new guild, a high attendence outside of raids is important
Be able to prove that you have been leading a successful guild before
Taking initiative to set up guild events
Resolving conflicts and dealing with difficult people
Knowing all the current and future boss mechanics is a must
Be able to give orders to the players during the raids on Ventrilo in a smooth and a understanding way
When you apply as an Officer, you will be tested for all these requirements

Classes open for recruitment:

All classes and specs

Requirements for raiders:

You are dedicated, skilled and most importantly responsive and aware.
Gearwise you are ready to make your way through ICC Normal.
You know your class, from the inside and out and you have knowledge of game mechanics.
You are a quick learner.
You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. We don't want to waste time on avoidable simple mistakes.
Your gear is maximum gemmed and enchanted for PVE purposes.
You enter raids with a bunch of flasks and potions in your bags.

Don't let this list of requirements scare you off too much! This will be a very friendly bunch. If your comfortable about your skills, there is no reason to be scared!

Raiding Schedule during progress raids (will most likely reduce once we've cleared everything)

Hours may also get changed if its during progress raids

Wednesday: 19.00 - 23.00
Thursday: 19.00 - 23.00
Sunday: 19.00 - 23.00
Monday: 19.00 - 23.00

We only raid 4 nights a week, meaning we allow alot of room for real-life, next to being in a steady progressing guild.
Since Cataclysm is soon here all of these 4 days will be needed if we want to be one of the top guilds
Make sure you can attend all of these though! We like to keep our roster small, so attendance is very important to us

You think you are the exceptional player/officer we are looking for?

Then you very much welcome to mail us an application. When you mail us use a good template, one giving all the information we might need, too long is better than too short.
Make sure to include a screenshot of your raiding UI, WWS/WoW meter would be very much appreciated but its not a requirement.
This way we get the most exceptional players because we are not going to hold your hand during the raids so we arent going to do that now either.

Send the application to -> catahordeguild@gmail.com <- this is a email account that all the officers/role leaders have access to.

Thanks for showing interest and we hope to see you soon!