Thread: Shockadin DPS

10+ Year Old Account

Question Shockadin DPS

Hey mmochamps! So I've been reading around seeing people bring back the "Shockadin". When I first started playing, I loved the idea of the shockadin, but never got the chance to play one. Now that its coming back, I was wondering if people could tell me what kind of DPS its putting out, the spec for it, and if it is useful and viable. thanks!

Its a pvp spec. Its for burst damage. Exorcism Holy Shock judge, death

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    And don't forget the crazy amounts of self healing.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dtb/pal/9/0/3
    even to see shockadins among retri in top logs is pretty decent for not fully tweaked dps spec

Quote Originally Posted by Bokrin View Post
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dtb/pal/9/0/3
    even to see shockadins among retri in top logs is pretty decent for not fully tweaked dps spec
    You should look at those logs a bit closer. Even though it has the "Holy" icon, the top damage spell is Templar's Verdict. Those are all ret pallys with the wrong icons.

Shockadin is not raid viable. Some people are reporting Shockadin DPS values around 12-13k on ICC fights, but that isn't necessarily a good barometer because every mob in there is undead and Exorcism is a Shockadin's #1 spell. Guaranteed crits will not be the case in Cataclysm raids.

For messing around, BG's, and arenas you could have fun with the build. Hamstringing an entire raid with your subpar DPS is probably something you'll want to avoid though.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD