Poll: What is Your Favorite Wrath Dungeon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Liked only Icc dungeons.

The Nexus

10+ Year Old Account
    PoS

10+ Year Old Account
    Always loved Old Kingdom.
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

The three ICC ones because they are slightly challenging if you are in appropriate gear and feel alot more like TBC raids with the absence of CC. But if you don't outgear it like everyone does, a lot of mechanics in there that are easily avoidable will actually kill you in one shot, which is good.

You should have put an option "I hated all of the WOTLK 5 man instances" because that is how I feel. After doing the instances at release and facerolling them via dungeon finder and nerfs they had (Which made it even more faceroll), it became so mundane and stupid. Then again, games are like that all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clethius View Post
    heroic shattered halls ... wait what was the question?
    Easily the best 5 man Blizzard have made.... but the poll was wotlk dungeons.... cant remember having fun in many of them. nexus maybe, old kingdom maybe, forge of souls maybe... nope i'm still with you on shattered halls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say I enjoyed Violet Hold the most
    Markro - Arthas US PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Either HoR, CoS, or Oc.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Halls of Reflection.

Challenging and both fun to me. And voice actors behind Falric and Marwyn were awesome. Gotta love those voices.

CoS: Stratholme is really cool too, however now I've done it so many times with different characters that it is sort of boring. But hell, Stratholme and Lordaeron alive? How fricking epicly cool is that?!

I like Old Kingdom too, however it should've been a bit more challenging (as should've Strat past too), but otherwise pretty damn nice.

definitly H HoR for me as well. It was a nice heroic where you actually had to know what you were doing (line of sight pulling / specific kill order / let tank get some aggro going etc). Plus I love the voice acting as well. "Despair, so delicious" , "Fear, so exhillarating" and "Men, women, and children. None were spared the master's wrath. Your death will be no different. " are some of the best 5 man HEROIC lines in wrath

I also get a kick out of "The children of Stratholme faught with more ferocity." BURN! lol

Deleted
    Azjol-nerub was, is, and will always be my favourite Wrath instance. It was short, limited on trash packs, and looked gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I notice that no one gave the option for the 5man Trial of the Champion. Jousting was briefly a novel mechanic after all. Pre- tier 9 content I adored Occulus due to my ability to laugh at people's lack of sense of direction, and overall inability of people on my server to follow vehicle mechanics. After their release loved the fact that the ICC heroics required some attempt at proper party mechanics, and the extra lore when I went back to do my battered hilt quest on my healer was epic. The quest chain for that weapon was worth the cost of the hilt just for the lore immersion and depth, wtihout being out of scale for the entry level icc weapon you wound up with eventually. 251, but still nicely stat balanced 251.

Voted for strat.. got the drake on the 3rd run through probably server first or at least top 5 and we beat it with 2 sec over the time really fun and kept me on my toes the whole time..... after that it just got anoying with lore and RPRPRPRP

My favorite and still favorite is UK, mostly because who doesnt want to kill vykings!

I found every dungeon in WOTLK fun..The first time I did it.

Heroics were too much of a letdown, I think it's safe to say I don't like any Wrath dungeon except for the new FoS/PoS/HoR. I loved wiping and the tears in HoR as it feels like how all the heroics should of been.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

my fav was HoR because it was rather difficult