Add-on Creators Needed

So here's how it is, whether you like the add-on or not, GearScore is helpful in the creation of pugs, however I agree that the main cause of of all the controversy about it, lies in the lack of information it provides. Therefore I propose to all you add-on creators out there, the creation of an add-on that provides not only the information that GS provides but also tells you what raid content the player has completed similar to what you get at wow-heroes.com.
    I'm sure that if an add-on like this was made it most definitely would replace GS and end the conflict between those who are for or against its use.

Thank You

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Because it was hard in WotLK to get boosted for everything bar LK heroic 25?

GearScore already shows what raids a player has completed.

Deleted
    Elitist group already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    GearScore already shows what raids a player has completed.
    Highlight the person and type /gs and it will tell you

10+ Year Old Account
    Go look up Elitist Group. It judges gemming, gear, and enchants based on your spec. The only thing it doesn't do is give a single score, but if everything checks out, average ilvl can be the judge between to perfectly gemmed/geared/enchanted people. It also shows raid experience.

Kinda off topic: http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/...ok-rental1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Deleted
    Or you can just advertise pug requirements and ask ppl to come for inspect. It's not that difficult, they come to you and you right-click (that's right, not left) and select inspect. You want to avoid gearscore? Read up on classes, stats and tacs - then start a group. Know your stuff and you'll get a good group if you take the time to pre-inspect them

15+ Year Old Account
    See Elitist Group, and see the other locked thread on the same subject.