My Theory on the return of Hakkar and Zul'gurub(as a raid NO NOT RECYCLED_

The odd thing is the storyline is never resolved during the questing in STV. You never save Ohgan'ahnka nor do you defeat Jindo or Mandokir who are able to train more raptors more troll warriors and not to mention reviving Hakkari Priests with the help of Zanzil(possible new raid boss). Not to mention Jindo says outright he needs mandokir and priests to help revive hakkar.

Although Zanzil does fail in reviving Jek'klik and Venoxis before you escape ZG and Jindo's wrath. Did i mention you never enter ZG through the front door either? You go through a portal or you mind control Ohgan'ahnka how odd...

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/64377/z...yer-of-worlds/

Oh and this foreshadowing right there big ten 4 buddy

IMO I think its a setup for ZG to return as a raid with new boss's a new hakkar as well(new high res model new abilities and what not)
    Also doing hakkar with the priests alive would be like the alone in the darkness of cata. Haha i can only dream.

Now i think they may try and reform a heart for hakkar how i do not know but they are planning to revive him even though his black heart was destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know Hakkar as a brother, he wouldnt be killed so easily. My stance on the subject is that Hakkar will return, maybe as a boss in another raid, maybe in a raid of his own, but i believe he will return. Him being a big Emerald Dream corruptor, he must have something to do with N'zoth, and may even be a part of N'zoth considering the sandfury trolls are using voodoo from old gods (i totally called it).

There will be some sort of Instance made out of Zul'gurub.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I know Hakkar as a brother, he wouldnt be killed so easily. My stance on the subject is that Hakkar will return, maybe as a boss in another raid, maybe in a raid of his own, but i believe he will return. Him being a big Emerald Dream corruptor, he must have something to do with N'zoth, and may even be a part of N'zoth considering the sandfury trolls are using voodoo from old gods (i totally called it).
    I beleive hakkar is the avatar of N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    How can N'zoth avatar have a avatar? http://www.wowpedia.org/Avatar_of_Hakkar
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    Thats what i belived, but dont want to make my third hakkar speculation thread, so il leave the thought here.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    How can N'zoth avatar have a avatar? http://www.wowpedia.org/Avatar_of_Hakkar
    Its his bones that still contained his essence

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Thats what i belived, but dont want to make my third hakkar speculation thread, so il leave the thought here.
    Well he could be the child of n'zoth or a Old God "bread" breed creation :P (i saw that thread) Like the sarlac pit in the highlands