10+ Year Old Account

Whats the final deal with mims head and invincible

So, I'm a mount collector but have never been able to get LK 25 H or 25 Yogg 0 (and even if I could, I wouldn't win the mount)

From what I understand it, they are making them something like a 1% drop chance from these boss's (might be an incorrect number, i think I remember someone saying 1% though)

My question is..why. People are still going to be MCd on yogg and not move from shadow trap or defile and such, I'm not saying keep the mounts in, in fact quite the opposite. if they must lower the drop chance so substantially that seeing it drop is a miracle, I'd much rather them remove it rather than torture me with the never ending, "if I spend the few hours with this group to do the fight the mount might drop" question. Also, it seems as if unless its a guild group thats running it each week (unlikely with such a low drop rate) then the mount will probably be ninjad...it's ashes all over again.

30-60% drop rate or complete removal seems much more practical.

Opinions/thoughts?
    Also anyone know the exact drop chance if mine is wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    30-60%? There is no way you arn't trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    No one is forcing you to run with people you don't trust and no one is forcing you to even run at all. I for one think it's good they aren't removing it completely, it's just annoying when they remove mounts before you get a chance to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, once your 85 you can probably go back and only take 20 or so people (if that). I could see a lot of guilds doing it on offnights just to have some fun. It's better they leave it in than remove it. If the Warbear had turned to even a .01% drop chance, I would have ran every friggin week.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Imagine that, you won't be able to PUG it with an average group of mouth-breathers out of trade on a weekly basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Honestly, once your 85 you can probably go back and only take 20 or so people (if that). I could see a lot of guilds doing it on offnights just to have some fun. It's better they leave it in than remove it. If the Warbear had turned to even a .01% drop chance, I would have ran every friggin week.
    With gear inflation and clothies having like 90k HP you could probably do it with far less than 20.