Inbox Dropdown Menu Overlapped?

Alright, well.. I tried a search on this and couldn't find any other topics, so curious if anyone else has this issue or a fix for it. Currently when I'm in my Inbox and try to delete messages, the dropdown menu will "hide" itself behind the rest of the page. Now.. if I have a lot of messages in my inbox (not sure how many.. but enough so the 'Selected Messages' button is at the bottom of your screen), then the menu will extend itself upwards instead of down, and I'm able to use it fine.

Here's an image of the issue in question:

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Its the wonderful zindex problem again I'm sure. I'll see if I can track down a bug report for the guys here to fix it.

Weird, it has a proper z-index. I'm not sure why its hiding behind the menu there. As a short term workaround, if the menu doesnt have enough space to popdown, it will popup instead. (scroll down so the menu has no space to eexpad downward on your screen).
    Last edited by Stormrage; 2010-11-19 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrage View Post
    As a short term workaround, if the menu doesnt have enough space to popdown, it will popup instead. (scroll down so the menu has no space to eexpad downward on your screen).
    Yar, I mentioned that in my post, but that only works if I have enough messages in the inbox to get the button far enough down on the screen. It's obviously not a dire issue, but a technical issue nonetheless that I figured I'd post it for whichever of the mods read this.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2010-11-19 at 11:14 AM. Reason: 6am grammar, for the lose. :(

There are other layout issues currently as well. It's part of a long list of things to be fixed in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    There are other layout issues currently as well. It's part of a long list of things to be fixed in the near future.
    Figured something along these lines, but didn't see anything else about it so thought it wouldn't hurt to post just in case. Thanks for the response.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had poked the appropriate people a while ago about this, but haven't heard anything back yet (and they've been busy with other cool things). I'll go ahead and poke again.

Deleted
    Ok it's fixed. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by grabu View Post
    Ok it's fixed. Sorry
    Yay! You're awesome. ^^

Going to bump this thread quick instead of making a new one. Found another menu that's decided to hide itself, but this one can't be temporarily fixed by making it go upwards instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've informed the correct people... just need to wait until it's fixed now. Sorry!

Well, thanks! Some one's on the ball this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Well, thanks! Some one's on the ball this morning.
    Oh, stop, you're making me blush.