Skilled/Experienced/Geared FIRE MAGE seeking 10M Guild for Cata

As the title implies, I'm a very experienced, skilled, and geared fire mage looking for just the right 10m guild for upcoming Cata. Having been in several top #100 US 25 man guilds during respective content in WOTLK, I've decided to shift to a focused and skilled 10m guild.

About me:

-Very Experienced and skilled player who knows his class
    - Mature player, 28 years old
    - Very focused on progression and competition
    -Comes to raids prepared
    - Easy to shoot the breeze with
    -Also enjoys PVP

What I'm looking for:

- a skilled 10m guild ( no exceptions, I will ignore any posts for 25 man guilds)
    - 3 or 4 day a week raiding schedule, Tuesday hopefully being one of those days.
    -Either alliance or horde.- A mature guild, this means if the the gm or officers are younger than 21, I probably am not interested. Been there, done that, not doing it again.
    - A gm and officers that know what they are doing.
    - A fair loot system
    -A guild preferrably in NEED of a mage, although I don't shrink away from competition.
    -A PVP focused guild on to of serious PVP Progression is a plus

At the moment for very good reasons I have to keep my name discreet, but for the right guild I would gladly provide an armory link, parses, and provide an application. I've achieved numerous rare titles/achievements and I'm a very good addition to any guild that's serious in competing for the top in 10 m for cata. I'm interested in already established 10 m guilds, or an upcoming and growing 10m guild that will be able to compete at high levels in progression.

We're in need of a Mage and you sound like an absolutely perfect fit for our guild. Please read our description below, as I cannot re-write it any better

You can contact me on msn: suprst4r[at]gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR version:

Where we are: Disappointed - Arthas | Alliance | EST
    When we raid: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday* & Monday: 7pm-11pm EST
    *Note: We will not raid every Sunday, it depends on content and current progression
    Do the following apply to you?

Going above and beyond to be the best of your class
    Exceptional player that rarely makes mistakes and only makes them once
    The desire to be the best without putting in 60 hours a week to raiding
    Tired of dealing with scrubs that stand in fire?
    Want to get sh!t done and take names, while having fun in the process

If so, then you should drop an application with Disappointed. http://thedisappointed.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More In-Depth Version/History:

<Disappointed> is a newly formed Guild on the Alliance Side of the Arthas Server. The idea of it was that we were pretty much disappointed with everything Wrath had to offer, and had quit WoW with no intentions of coming back to it. However, after messing around on the Beta and watching some of the encounters and the difficulty Blizzard promises to bring to the table, a couple friends decided, what the hell, let’s give it one last go.

Between the four of us, every boss in this game has been killed when it was current content, some of it considered challenging, some of it considered child’s play but that’s neither here nor there. We are here to make some noise in Cataclysm now. With the idea that 10 Man Raids are going to be of the same difficulty and skill requirement as 25 Man Raids, as well as sharing the same lockout timers, we have decided to just start it out as a 10 Man Raiding Guild. If the challenge is not there, then change may have to come at that time.

Our Core is all to familiar with the 50 hour weeks of this game, just to Raid with a top end guild. In Burning Crusade, I personally, was on 6 day a week, 6 hours a night with the potential of each night going up to 6 hours longer. I left that guild in Wrath after killing Malygos on the 5th day of release and only maybe 12 hours of sleep since the release of the expansion. The others have similar experiences, we don't miss them, nor do we want to recreate them.

Our Plan:

To Raid no more than 4 hours a night and no more than 4 nights a week. To be a Top 5 Guild on Arthas and a Top 100 Guild in the US.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 7PM-11PM EST (Will rarely end early.)
    Thursday - 7PM-11PM EST (Every Thursday will have the potential of ending earlier criteria is met.)
    Sunday - 7PM-11PM EST (Sunday has the potential of being cancelled and ending early if criteria is met.)
    Monday - 7PM-11PM EST (Will only end early if all worthwhile raid content is cleared.)

What I mean by if criteria is met: At the beginning of each night, we will set a boss/mile marker in the raid content to have cleared by the end of the night. Usually a little more than 1/3 of remaining content and if we finish it at 9:30, I'll give everyone the opportunity to say "Let's stop for the night" or "Let's push on and eliminate Sunday's Raid".

What/Who we're looking for:

We're looking for the players who know how to play their class at the top of it's capabilities; the player's who are willing to farm up that 1500 gold to change all of their gems and enchants if Blizzard completely redesigns their class and the Guild Bank doesn't have the supplies to do it for them; the player's who get pissed off when the same Mage dies because he was standing in fire trying to push his DPS every attempt and the Raid Leader just laughs and says let's try again; the player's who would consider themselves elitists if they just had the time to do so; the player's feel you have what it takes to be in Vodka or Premonition but just don't have the time (and actually do have what it takes, a 5 foot nothing white guy may feel he has what it takes to dunk over Shaq like Kobe can, but let's be real, he doesn't have it); and last but not least, the player's who are mature enough and have thick enough skin to take some criticism and shove it back in my face on the next attempt when they blow the DPS out of the water.

Imminent is a 10 man focused progression guild on Tichondrius.

Many of our raiders have been around since the beginning of wow, most of which

have been in various top US raiding guilds over the years. We have decided to leave our

high-end 25 man raiding guilds on various servers and form a more close nit progression

based 10 man guild for Cataclysm. We will be pushing to be as competitive as possible in

raid progression.

Collective 25 man accomplishments include:

- US Top 25 Heroic Halion 25-man

- US Top 40 Light of Dawn

- US Top 10 Tribute to Insanity 25-man

- Death's Demise US Top 40

- US Top 10 Ulduar Clear

- US Top 75 M'uru and Sunwell Clear Pre-nerf

- Completed Naxx-40 prior to TBC release

We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new

content as soon as it's available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know

their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to

the game, always bring proper consumables to raids, have stable computers and Internet

connections, and can attend virtually all raids.

RECRUITMENT:

1 - Holy Paladin

1 - Death Knight DPS or Ranged DPS

Raiding Schedule:

We plan to raid 8PM PST to 12AM PST on progression content, 3 days a week. Tues, Wed and Thur.

Friday is optional for a progression push or alt runs.

Loot is distributed via loot council.

Interested? imminent-raiding.enjin.com/home

QUESTIONS: Yahoo: Imminent.raiding

Yo Bleh,

I represent Disappointed. Let me tell you a little about us that you won't be able to gather from checking out our Guild on Armory or anywhere else for that matter.

<Disappointed> was created by myself and 3 other close friends with whom I've been raiding with for awhile, one since vanilla & the other two since BC. All of us quit WoW in Wrath, somw of us made it further along that others, but it all boils down to, we were just disappointed with the content Wrath had to offer.

All of Vanilla content was cleared by us, as was all of Burning Crusade, and a two of our Members have also completed Light of Dawn, just as yourself, we are a group of very skilled players who have decided to come back to the game for Cataclysm and raid together under our own Guild tag and push content on a semi-casual schedule but with hardcore heroic progression.

Basically we seek to do in three or four days what some guilds do in five or six. We are striving to be a Top 100 US Guild and Top 3 for our server.

We are going to do this in 10 Man format since being the same difficulty with the same loot, we see 10 Mans as the most logical choice. Basically because we won't have to deal with the possibility of scheduling conflicts of 20 other players on top of having to sort through the headache of find 20 more people who are screw ups.

If hardcore progression with extremely skilled players on a 3 to 4 day schedule, not messing around, having fun, killing heroic mode bosses at a quick pace, & not worrying about people not showing up or the people who do standing in fire is the type of raiding you are looking for, then you should give us a chance.

I would love a chance to speak with you on Ventrilo if you have the time/desire to do so.

My email is thebobert@gmail(dot)com, that is also my RealID. You can reach me at either of those or on our website at www.thedisappointed.net. My name on our forums is Krayve. You can also talk to myself or any of our Officers in game on Arthas, Alliance side. Their names are Starmazin, Caana, & Rapidity/Cordon. If you don't see any of those names online, whisper someone else and ask for us, chances are, we're on an alt.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to speak with you soon.

Stancedance

P.S

MSN: natural20(at)live(dot)com
    AIM: Krayve4

You can contact me on either of those as well.