Human or Nightelf Rogue? PvP

I want to roll a rogue for PvP for upcoming cata and quite frankly since rumors are that "Every Man For Himself" is useless for pvp I'm not sure which to pic
    Whats the best thing to roll?

Deleted
    The one you like the most

I'm totally undecided! I love the way gear fits on humans but I love nelf's fighting animations... totally fit for a rogue

Deleted
    Be the first, break the lines, go Draenei Rogue !!! Get the extra 1% hit rating.

lol nowai!
    anyway with reforging hit cap in pvp is easily aqcuired now

Deleted
    Id say nite elf specially for pvp. There racial makes there stealth the best avaliable for any race and also shadowmeld if used well can sometimes be used as a second vanish.

Neither,

Roll a Dwarf, you will thank me later.

Deleted
    I'm not really a huge pvper, but when I do pvp I love every man for himself and I don't think I'd swap that for anything that a nelf can offer, but then again I'm not sure how useful nelf racials are for pvp since as I said, I'm not really a big pvper and mostly just do it casually.

Also it's nice to have every man for himself if you get jumped in the world instead of being a nelf and noticing "oops I don't have my trinket equipped", but maybe that's just me

I mean shadowmeld isn't supergreat anymore, but maybe that's just for non-rogues. Since I'm not a nelf myself so I don't know but I guess that you could shadowmeld > stealth > move. Because shadowmeld > standstill > run > break shadowmeld isn't really something I'd call great other than maybe make players drop their target for a supershort while.

Quickness is good though against melee.

As someone else said, dwarf is kinda nice though to remove bleeds pre-vanish and such.
    Last edited by mmoc898f6b28e8; 2010-11-19 at 11:10 AM.

quickness & shadowmeld VS every man for himself.... mhhhh, go figure

besides that, nobody can say "omfg you noob!!11 race x is the best for y because of z! MUST PLAY NAO!"
    YOU have to decide what race YOU enjoy the most
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Honestly I believe I enjoy mostly Nelf because combat animations really effect me between getting bored and not during fights... but I would definetly love to roll human for Every Man For Himself... the rumors are it will be useless in PvP =/ anyone can verify?

gnome!, the gnome racail is actually pretty good because it doesnt share a cd with the trinket (every man sucks now that its on a 3min cd vs 2min for trink). also gnomes get short blade specialization now.