Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Soooooooooooooooooo Glad I fixed my Steamweedle Cartel Rep! I still have Ratchet, and Gadget to fix a wee bit, but Booty Bay is all good. I HIGHLY recommend and Bloossail Admiral to do this NOW.

The guards hit SO hard (increased level) and with no Flying, the boats are attractive.

With this patch, does the new quests for the low level zones come as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes they do, even I Punched Deathwing (or whatever is it called) in Badlands, also the third goblin area (Azshara) has all the quests, I recommend doing them, they are a ton of fun!

Sweet, then I can make a new alt and delete my 65 Hunter and start over to experience the new stuff. Or start on another server, havent decided

10+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks on Tuesday

/squeel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Yes they do, even I Punched Deathwing (or whatever is it called) in Badlands, also the third goblin area (Azshara) has all the quests, I recommend doing them, they are a ton of fun!

The quest is titled "The Day that Deathwing Came". It is so epic, I wish it was available to do multiple times on one character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    Someone mind explaining why just these selected classes? What am I missing here? :3
    those classes suck and the players who play those need some sorta compensation.

They better put a damn AH in Dalaran and Shat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    Someone mind explaining why just these selected classes? What am I missing here? :3
    Mine was reset as a DK, at least on PTR, but that may be standard.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
    They better put a damn AH in Dalaran and Shat as well.
    They are putting an AH in dal

Quote Originally Posted by Entyice View Post
    They are putting an AH in dal
    Where did you read this? Where is that information coming from? They just said that there were going to be class trainers where the portals used to be.

Fuck Blizzard and their fucking system. They removed all class-specific quests - you can pick up the Paladin quest chain - but you can't complete it because the quest disappears if you enter the dungeon you need to do to finish it. GOD FORBID they let you do a fucking quest chain you can pick up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a priest because of my empathy... Im so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMTOWNE View Post
    Where did you read this? Where is that information coming from? They just said that there were going to be class trainers where the portals used to be.
    I wish they put a neutral AH in both those cities. Since they are main resting towns for 2 expansions now. It will boost up cross fraction AH translations by a lot. If your on a low pop for your side you might find the same item cheaper from the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got priest on the personality test.

Wasn't trying for it. Is my class and only class that interests me. It works pretty well.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously what's the news on the revision changes? All this talk about 20% XP increase (k it's 20% increase, all you need to know). Really curious as to why that's being listed with absolutely no detail on what is being changed.

Deleted
    reeeeeeeallly like the Darkmoon Faire Art it just represents what Blizzard is able to do in these days...great things are commin up!

Quote Originally Posted by UraRenge View Post
    that's....not 100% true.

If you have the item for the onyxian whelpling, but never USED it, the item itself is BoA, so you can still give it away if you want. It just disappears on use.
    I don't think that's entireley accurate.
    The onyxian whelpling does not disappear on use, at least not for me.
    Yes it is BoA though.
    My bank character has one and i trade it to every alt i make, learn the whelpling, and then trade it back to my bank toon.

Deleted
    cant wait for cata to come out looking forward to playing my druid again

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMTOWNE View Post
    I can confirm that on the Beta the Steam Powered Auctioneer that is currently engineer only is usable by everyone.