10+ Year Old Account

Guild Achievements/Ranking Inquiry

Hello MMO.

I know this has been asked before, however I can't locate the thread again. I am wondering if guild achievements/points/rankins will be retroactive. Meaning, you will get credit for your current guild kills once the system becomes active and it will retroactively count your previous conquests in the new system.

Thanks in advance.

No, the only retroactive thing about the new guild system is the legendary achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

IIRC, the only retroactive things are Legendary Weapons and Reputations, but both require a certain Guild Reputation to count in. All other things will not be retroactively counted.

Deleted
    No. The ONLY things that are retroactive are the things that would otherwise be difficult to implement.

1) If you have a legendary weapon all you need to do is to equip it once you are Honored with your guild.

2) All rep faction achievements count for someone when they hit honored with the guild. So if you have someone in the guild with 25 reps at exalted when they hit honored the guild gets the 25 rep faction at exalted achievements.

NB. the rep ones don't have to be all on the same character so if you have someone with 10 exalted and someone with 15 exalted (all different from the first guy who has 10) then that makes 25 unique factions at exalted.

Note you must be honored for these to count to prevent people "selling" guild membership ie: invite me to guild to get your guild achievement for legendary or rep, won't work as they would have to hang around until they got honored before you got the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks much for the quick replies.

Deleted
    Np. The achievements like kill 50,000 critters or 100,000 of the opposing faction start counting from day 1 of Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post

1) If you have a legendary weapon all you need to do is to equip it once you are Honored with your guild.

2) All rep faction achievements count for someone when they hit honored with the guild. So if you have someone in the guild with 25 reps at exalted when they hit honored the guild gets the 25 rep faction at exalted achievements.
    Honored or revered? Any blue post saying this? I thought I saw up on the official Cataclysm guild advancement board that it said revered.