Beta question, RE: Dalaran ink exchange

So it occurred to me that my insane stockpile of "super flexible" ink of the sea, thus hoarded because I can turn it into whatever I need whenever I need it, might be a huge determent come Cataclysm, as I can see reasons to make this "non-endgame" ink of less value than the new endgame ink.

What I'm getting at is, does the ink exchange in Dalaran still exist in the beta? If not, I'mma start converting my "of the sea" hoard into equal piles of all the other inks.

Can any beta testers (or people that have read a blue/beta comment somewhere) definitively comment on this?

Thanks in advance for all constructive replies.
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

It does exist, but even on the PTR its been switched to needing Blackfallow (The cata equiv), so you won't be using it to early....

Is there a green quality ink for Cata herbs, the equivalent to Snowfall Ink?

Wow I'm glad I thought to ask, then! Guess I have some work ahead of me to change "a lot of flexible ink" into "a lot of inks" hehe!

Thanks for the heads up!
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

Yes, you were.

this was one of the first things I checked when I got on Beta with my Scribe.

I've also be converting my hoard of IotS to the lower-level inks, and using my herb-gatherer to pick lots of WotLK herbs - so I can have enough IotS to trade for a couple stacks of snowfall ink.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Is there a green quality ink for Cata herbs, the equivalent to Snowfall Ink?
    Yep, the Ink Trader has it on here on the PTR, Inferno Ink

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 01:12 AM ----------

In addition all off-hand recipes and Deck recipes no longer require the common ink that has been tacked on the end.
    As well as that the Darkmoon Card of the North drops from needing 3 eternals to 1 eternal.

But it is the PTR, so subject to change.