Deleted

Post Quest givers in instances in 4.0.3a?

Hey guys, all of those who are on the PTR: are the questgivers inside of the instances in 4.0.3a already or is it a Cataclysm feature?

greetings!

no they changed whole world but left instance quests unchanged just to change 2 weeks latter

yes sarcasm is intended..

Deleted
    Just checked - They are!

But there's no Rig Wars quest for Horde in Gnomeregan... I am sad.

I'm gonna' miss those Triprunner Dungarees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    There are no questgivers for the Horde in Stockades, and I assume there also aren't any in RFC for the Alliance.
    That kinda makes sense, since those instances are in capital cities of those factions, but if we can use the dungeon finder to queue for them, then why not at least give a quest to kill the last boss and get some exp out of that? It feels like a multi-dimentional force shoved my butt into Stockades and said "kill stuff, lol".
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    There are no questgivers for the Horde in Stockades, and I assume there also aren't any in RFC for the Alliance.
    That kinda makes sense, since those instances are in capital cities of those factions, but if we can use the dungeon finder to queue for them, then why not at least give a quest to kill the last boss and get some exp out of that? It feels like a multi-dimentional force shoved my butt into Stockades and said "kill stuff, lol".
    Do you really need a reason to kill Hogger?
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Yes they are in dungeon RFC only one I tested in PTR 4.03a.