Poll: PvP Alliance Rogue Race

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    There are only 2 options in your poll. Dwarves look like shit.
    I gather reading comprehension isn't you're strong suit.

There are 3 options listed in my poll.

Thank you for not contributing anything & sadly attempting to troll a serious poll/thread.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 10:40 PM ----------

Thank you. I wasn't trying to lean on just racials but I am somewhat of a min/max type of person.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Draenei/Orc

just ask Garona what she thinks.

But seriously, assign a number to each one and roll a die? dice? idk, don't lean on racials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix View Post
    I gather reading comprehension isn't you're strong suit.

There are 3 options listed in my poll.

Thank you for not contributing anything & sadly attempting to troll a serious poll/thread.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 10:40 PM ----------

Thank you. I wasn't trying to lean on just racials but I am somewhat of a min/max type of person.
    I see reading isn't your strong suit either. I said there are 2 options because dwarves look like shit and thus can't be counted along the other two, but you missed my point by miles. You must be one of those guys who need to be explained repeatedly and point for point before you actually get what's going on.

I see reading isn't your strong suit either. I said there are 2 options because dwarves look like shit and thus can't be counted along the other two, but you missed my point by miles.
    Got your point the first time. It was totally irrelevant to my question. I never asked you if you like the way Dwarfs look. See, you discounted a full race based on their looks while not answering my question at all except pointing out that by subtracting 1 from 3, you get 2.

Horrible troll attempt. Please go elsewhere. I think the official WoW forums are a good fit for your juvenile attention seeking.

Deleted
    Got your point the first time. It was totally irrelevant to my question. I never asked you if you like the way Dwarfs look. See, you discounted a full race based on their looks while not answering my question at all except pointing out that by subtracting 1 from 3, you get 2.

Horrible troll attempt. Please go elsewhere. I think the official WoW forums are a good fit for your juvenile attention seeking.
    This is a forum, last time I checked. Can you spell it ? F-O-R-U-M. It may be tough for you but at least try. Now, on these things called forums (forae, if you want to get technical), different people state different opinions. Just because someone states an opinion you don't agree with, doesn't mean he/she is a troll.

Juvenile ? I'm probably twice your age.

This is a forum, last time I checked. Can you spell it ? F-O-R-U-M. It may be tough for you but at least try. Now, on these things called forums (forae, if you want to get technical), different people state different opinions. Just because someone states an opinion you don't agree with, doesn't mean he/she is a troll.

Juvenile ? I'm probably twice your age.
    I feel sorry for you if you are twice my age. If you want to voice your opinion about the look of races, go create a thread about it. This poll/thread was for a specific reason. You can indicate you don't like X race because of their looks, it just has nothing to do with what I am discussing here.

Not only are you a troll, you are an old troll. Worst kind no? I won't bother responding to you anymore, I have already given you more attention then you deserve.

Now shoo fly. Good riddance.

*edit* I also noticed you didn't even vote in my Poll. If you didn't come to vote in my poll or stay on topic.. why did you come? Oh yea, to troll.
    Last edited by Phenetix; 2010-11-19 at 11:09 PM.

Current favored Alliance PvP Rogue class?
    Hmm... I'm going to have to go with... rogue.

No, but gnome. Escape Artist, and you get the small blades thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Hmm... I'm going to have to go with... rogue.

No, but gnome. Escape Artist, and you get the small blades thing.
    Thank you for pointing that out, I fixed it!

Thank you for contributing

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    favored "rogue class" confused me.

Shadowmeld is an utter waste for Rogues. Stoneform is a terrific racial for a class that's most player's first priority on the kill list (after healers hopefully!) Perception was a nice perk, especially for rogues, but now (soon?) that's gone. I won't argue yay or nay for aesthetics, but IMO the "favored" ally race is dwarfs.

I, like the OP, still deny the existence of gnomes. /approve

I am looking to change from useless humans to some other race as well. You only have 2 choices really...dwarfs or gnomes racial wise. Stoneform is awesome against warriors, rogues, ferals, dk's and sometimes hunters. Unfortunately that's the only useful racial dwarfs can bring to a rogue. Gnomes have the escape artist which comes in handy considering how all other classes love to kite us around. They also have + to dagger expertise and also + to engineering(useful for me). Like somebody else said before me, gnomes are also a pain for keyboard turners and clickers lol. And being killed by a gnome is painful for most horde players. So, although stoneform brings us a huge advantage, i reckon I'll go for gnome for the fun factor

Talking

I am cringing @ the thought of leveling 1-80 as a gnome Oh decisions decisions

Thank you all for your contribution. Although, my poll is showing Nelf leading the way, the comments don't reflect that! What's with all that?! You people picking Nelf, take a second to tell me why!!

GNOME
    gnomes are hilarious to play and escape artist is actually really nice. Was my second favorite alliance race before emfh nerf. Played a gnome rogue to 2200 for a friend and I fell in love with that squeaky voice and CUUTE animations
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Deleted
    Human racial is useless... i pick nelf. Get a priest shield u if u've dot then shadowmeld->stealth->stunlock in arena or sap.
    Dwarf is very good too. Gnomes are useless 90% of snares are dispellable.
    BGs/duels dosn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siru View Post
    Human racial is useless... i pick nelf. Get a priest shield u if u've dot then shadowmeld->stealth->stunlock in arena or sap.
    Dwarf is very good too. Gnomes are useless 90% of snares are dispellable.
    BGs/duels dosn't matter to me.
    Why would you say the human racial is useless? Care to elaborate?

As far as the Shadowmeld goes, I was under the impression that the improve stealth received was only temporary & wouldn't really benefit you if you needed to travel a bit to get to your moving opponent.

because it's 3 minutes and trinket is 2 minutes.

you discounted a full race based on their looks
    Isn't that exactly what you did with gnomes? ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Ovansjo View Post
    Isn't that exactly what you did with gnomes? ;o
    Yes but I said that off the top, that's why gnomes weren't included. The poll is for the races listed, not the ones I had already eliminated for my own reasons

You did take the time to read the read, why not fill us in on your thoughts?

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    because it's 3 minutes and trinket is 2 minutes.
    I thought the CD was being changed to a minute something. Pretty sure I read that somewhere, I am unable to source at the time. Either way... even at 3 minutes, it still enables you to dbl DPS trinkets. I guess it starts coming down to class comp *in terms of arena* etc

point is rather, that everything is balanced around 2 minutes. having a 3 minute trinket would basically make you completely vulnerable to something like blind => sap after 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    point is rather, that everything is balanced around 2 minutes. having a 3 minute trinket would basically make you completely vulnerable to something like blind => sap after 2 minutes
    Fair enough. So you are sticking with gnome then?

I'd go gnome to be completely honest. If you're ok with the animations and the style