Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Blizzard creates A.
    Fans of A like it.
    People who dislike A start QQing and want Blizz to change it.
    Blizz listens, and turns it into B.
    Fans of B like it.
    Fans of A dislike it and start QQing so Blizz reverts it back to A.
    Blizzard chanes it into C.
    Fans of A QQ, fans of B QQ, Blizzard gives up and leaves it in C.

This is what experience taught Blizzard. No matter what they do, people will always QQ about it. So now, they don't care about people's opinions, at least the ones about aesthetics. The community did this to them. And I understand them perfectly. They create the game and I have nothing to say about how they want things to look, because I don't think I know better than them how the game should look like. Even if something doesn't make any sense, they can do it. Why? Because they can. It's their game. They decide how it looks like.

Jeez, this post will either get ignored, misunderstood, or mocked. Why am I pressing "post" then? Well, maybe some little light bulbs in a couple of people's heads will light up and they'll think "Damn... you're right. I'll stop caring now, it's pointless to rage about it".
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Deleted
    OP, stop whining.

And before you bring Azshara into this, because of balance a new horde 10-20ish was needed.
    Otherwise you would have 4 races with only the Northern Barrens for their leveling path.
    With Azhara, Silverpine, Eversong Woods/Ghostlands and the Northern Barrens, the horde has 4 paths to choose from, just like the Alliance.
    They have Westfall, Loch Modan Azuremyst/Bloodmyst and Darkshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...68?page=42#825

Pretty much dismissively locked the thread about the female worgen discussion on the official forums. Beginning to think they did a half ass job by throwing potential worgen players what looks like a dog's breakfast and hoping they'll be happy with it.

Guess worgen is becoming the new draenai because alliance just had to have a new race to compensate for the addition of goblins.
    Yeah I know right? I mean... it's not like you got a entirely new race to play or anything, while Horde got hand-me-down race that we've always interacted with in game as a nuetral party.

If it makes you feel any better, my offical forum account had been perma banned for a response to the failure that was the "bug fixing patch" after 4.0 had hit. No warning, no 72 hour ban, just a straight perma ban that had no issues with blues in the past. Reason why? "implusive vulgar language". What was the single and only word deemed so offensive in the entire post? "bullshit". So were blues raging at such a apparently offensive post with very very vulgar language? Or were they foaming for listing off facts why thier service to their 12 million paying costumers is absolutely pathetic?