Loot given from raid bosses

Hey Guys.

Please correct me if I am wrong because I want to know if I am correct or not. Yes I checked blueprints and the outdated mmo dungeon thing but no confirmations.

I wanted to know if the loot given from killing a raid boss of X difficulty is correct or not.

10 Man Raid Normal: 2 Loot given for killing raid boss.
    25 Man Raid Normal: 5 or 6 Loot give for killing raid boss.
    10 Man Raid Heroic: 2 Heroic Loot given for killing raid boss.
    25 Man Raid Heroic: 7 Heroic Loot given for killing raid boss.

If you wanted to know what I read, some guy posted that they will give 3 pieces of loot in 10 man and 7 in 25 man normal, so im like wtf.

Some others like myself are probably confused and want answers. Thanks

10m =2
    25m=5 + more VP
    10mHM= 2
    25mHM= 5+ more VP

only diff between 10/25 is the amount of VP u get

Quote Originally Posted by drtrann View Post
    10m =2
    25m=5 + more VP
    10mHM= 2
    25mHM= 5+ more VP

only diff between 10/25 is the amount of VP u get
    Wait...how is there only that difference...you just said 25 man gets 5 pieces and 10 man gets two pieces.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surrealalucard View Post
    Wait...how is there only that difference...you just said 25 man gets 5 pieces and 10 man gets two pieces.
    I think he meant 10/25 and 10/25 HM

10m = 2 groups = 20% for a drop
    25m = 5 groups = 20% for a drop +more VP
    Blizzard has said this, http://blacksen.com/archives/771 (scroll a little down, headline is World of Warcraft panel)
    All of this amidst an unanswered aura regarding the philosophy of rewards. In the previous beta patch, 10-man raiding awarded 2 items and 70 justice points, while 25-man raiding awarded 5 items and 90 justice points. It seems that the entire “more loot per player” philosophy is gone. With legendary items now confirmed dropping in both raid sizes, Blizzard has essentially locked in the full decline of 25-man raiding. I’m not saying 25-man raiding will die: that’s stupid because Imperative will still be doing it. However, it is inevitable that there will be a steep decline."
    the diffrense betweene 10m and 25m will be the VP as far as gear goes, not the ammount of items dropped per boss
    Last edited by Moddycss; 2010-11-22 at 12:57 AM.