Post Getting to 85 fast

I was just wondering what would be the fastest way to get to 85 because i think instances would be the best way to get to 85. I want to do 5 mans with some buddys and i was wondering if it is worth doing? Im not trying to get to 85 first on my server with my hunter but just want to get 85 haha anyone think this is a good idea?

isnt there like, 5-10 other threads exactly asking this already going? with pages and pages of discussion on several of them about it all?

Racing to 85 - Questing

Getting to 85 - Questing and dungeons.

If you're racing to 85, fastest is questing no doubt. However, I suggest doing dungeons and questing for rep (from quests) and to get experience with the bosses in dungeons... But questing, as always, even more-so now that dungeons might be more than aoe fests, is the fastest.

yarp
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

questing is always faster than instancing... unless you and your buddys are always on at the same time and run nonstop.

Ya we will be running at the same time we just want to get to 85. Ya like i was kinda talking about i really dont wanna rush i just wanna have fun with it by the time id get 84 someone would have the achiv for 85 on the server

Dungeons are a lot harder this time around then WoTLK's. You can't just AoE your way through this time and get mass exp quickly. Questing goes really fast and people on the beta have been getting to 80 under 20 hours from questing.

beter than that, you can make 25 dailys quests, and dont deliver, when cata comes, you deliver the quests and get like 4-6bars of exp

If you have a good group the first two levels can easily be outdone by doing dungeons rather than questing because you'll have 1.5 levels of rested XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslacoil View Post
    beter than that, you can make 25 dailys quests, and dont deliver, when cata comes, you deliver the quests and get like 4-6bars of exp
    Someone said that doing the dailys does not work because when someone did it in LK that i didnt work

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yomiko View Post
    Dungeons are a lot harder this time around then WoTLK's. You can't just AoE your way through this time and get mass exp quickly. Questing goes really fast and people on the beta have been getting to 80 under 20 hours from questing.
    Ya but i mean if you have a great group that is geared you can bite thru the dungeons with a tank that has a 6k GS right now because that is what my buddy has
    Horde For Life! But i will never forget my roots starting as a Gnome mage :P One day god will whisper someone destroy Justin Beiber i hope that is very soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsnickers View Post
    Someone said that doing the dailys does not work because when someone did it in LK that i didnt work
    That someone is wrong, it does work, it always did and it does on beta... not to mention blizz already said you can do it.