Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yes. I'm deleting ALL of my characters though. Even my 80. And I do not regret it. Here's my plans for Cataclysm.

Only use Dungeon finder when necessary (I.e. for quests and if I need gear) and when queue, I'm going to the entrance to the dungeon first.

No heirlooms.

Do as many (All if I can) quests in the zones I level in.

Level my professions on the side.

I don't want to fly through the content just using the dungeon finder or by using heirlooms. It's much more fun NOT to do that.

Gonna level a gobbo rogue cause I always wanted one of those, and to see the new quests/areas. But I'm sticking to my DK as a main, love that class too much, I might change him to a belf since the orc racial does not seem that valuable any more, not sure, but as far as rerolling nah, I invested too much time in this character, I'm still enjoying it, even more than before, so I don't see why I should reroll.

I don't think I will ever change my main (Nelf Druid) but when Cata hits AND I level my Druid to 85 AND I gear up decently (no BiS, just to be up to date with the guild), then I'm going to level a Worgen Mage and a Troll Shaman very very very slowly, reading all the quests and fully enjoying the new 1-60 experience. Those are my plans, no rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see how people can reroll when there is so much excitement to get to 85... but that's just me i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not rerolling (not that I really have A main), but first thing I'm doing is making a dwarf shaman. If I can handle it, I'll also make a goblin (STILL can't decide what though). Maybe a warlock or hunter, since I don't have one yet... My mage and shaman will get 85 sometime, as I'm sure will all my other characters.
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2010-11-20 at 10:11 AM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. THE ONLY ONE. No one else is, nowaynohow.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

my plan is to be 80 on my troll druid by the time cataclysm comes out, that way it'll be an even playing field no matter the gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by subtletuna View Post
    I dont see how people can reroll when there is so much excitement to get to 85... but that's just me i guess.
    I'm almost more excited to see all the content from lvl1 to 60. Especially with a goblin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, all these rerollers! I plan on sticking with my shaman through Cataclysm, its too much work to get old achievements, I learned my lesson after switching mains from Vanilla to BC, and from BC to Wrath. But once I got the shaman to 85, I have 8 other toons from 80 to 85, and a goblin priest to start up! World first 10 level 85's!

Deleted
    Personally im not only planning to reroll class but to change faction too!
    After trying both alliance and horde in wotlk I have decided I belong to the alliance. Will keep on with my current main though for some time out of guild loyalty because those guys are awesome.

Night Elf Druid amd perhaps a Human Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Rolling a new main. Worgen Priest, 1-85. Looking forward to it. I'm in no rush to get 85 and start raiding. I want to savour every moment of Cata

10+ Year Old Account
    making a belf paladin because im slow