10+ Year Old Account

So Captain Amerca...

Does he not age? He was created during WW2 right? Well how can he still be around?

I want a simple answer. Thank you.

Does Captain America go further than the WW2 era?
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah. I figured it out. He was Frozen or something then came back in modern times.

He was injected with a super serum. The serum prevents his body from deteriorating and allows it to regenerate very fast.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) was too frail to actually enlist as a soldier so he joined the super soldier type program and that's how he got his powers. (In one story line it's the same program as Wolverine).

I don't think he ages but in most of the story lines he is frozen or out of commission so long when he comes back he has sort of a "future shock" type thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Super Serum and frozen. The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton eluded to the serum, as well as hinting at Cap in the alternate intro for the movie. The bigger question is whether or not Chris Evans can pull it off. I hope he can, but only time will tell.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Originally Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) was too frail to actually enlist as a soldier so he joined the super soldier type program and that's how he got his powers. (In one story line it's the same program as Wolverine).

I don't think he ages but in most of the story lines he is frozen or out of commission so long when he comes back he has sort of a "future shock" type thing.
    In one story line, haha. Well it's because Weapon X has been around for years, they were just trying to perfect it each time, thats what happens with the government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aislyn View Post
    In one story line, haha. Well it's because Weapon X has been around for years, they were just trying to perfect it each time, thats what happens with the government.
    I remember something about this, Captain America was Weapon 1 or something, the literally perfected Super-man (which was just funny because of the whole he fights the nazis, because we made him the perfect man thing, just a bit..ironic i guess....but i digress), Wolverine is called weapon x because he was the tenth iteration of the program, think they're up to 15 now or something. Can't remember the rest in much detail (apart from Fantomex, that suave mofo).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aislyn View Post
    I'm not 100% on Captain America stuff :P To avoid being wrong I like to put "this one time.." cause hey.. it did happen in one series atleast..

I mostly dabble in Batman