Profession expenses

Hello

I rerolled a new character (Ele Shaman) and decided that I'll take Enchanting as first profession - I'll skill it up to 525 parallel while leveling but what should I take as a second, assuming I want 2 crafting professions for max bonuses?

So TLDR:

For which profession will 450-525 be LEAST expensive and how much could it cost? (Dont care which profession, just make it crafting AND I need a round number, 1 - 5 - 10k gold?) in first few weeks. Anyone can answer this?

..Always tailoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...

Actually I gave it a thought and I dont want tailoring anymore.

So, the question is now - whats the least expensive crafting profession 450-525 and how much gold aproximatelly?

Deleted
    Uhrm, anything will cost you 25k+ up to 50k+ depending on the server in the first week(s) if you can't gather it yourself. Prices ARE insane. We're talking a herb for 50g or a single ore for 75g. Nothing will be 'least expensive' outside what you can farm yourself.

Let me just give you an example.. Frozen Orb sold for 5000g each the first 3 weeks of Wotlk. Later dropped to around 100g.

I've always found alchemy to be relatively cheap to level up compared to others. However, early on it will be very expensive.

Honestly i'd level mining or herbing just to make a killing on income during the first few weeks, then roll a new proff with the 100,000 gold you would of made in a few days (literally). Only regret I have leveling JC and Engi a few weeks ago.

Like people said in wotlk, a stack of herbs was upwards of 400g a stack and I could farm like 10 stacks an hour.