Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Blackwing's Lair

I have noticed that one of the bosses in Blackwing Descent is Nefarian, but he is Undead, so..... will they make Blackwing's Lair a feats of Strength? I mean.. he's dead, technically. Also. They have revived Ragnaros so the one in the Molten Core is dead pretty much. So will Molten Core be a Feats of Strength come patch 4.2? The Firelands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackwing Lair and Molten Core are not changing.

Why do people always ask this question?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Why do people always ask this question?
    Someone got trolled in trade chat
    Ignorance
    Inability to read blue posts.

Myriad of reasons.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Also, it was stated at Blizzcon on the Dungeons and Raids (possibly also the lore) panel that the Ragnaros that we fought back in Molten Core wasn't actually Ragnaros himself, but a shade.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

No, both of them will still be available. I'd be very mad if they weren't as I haven't completed my t2 set yet D:
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Nectroyn84 View Post
    I have noticed that one of the bosses in Blackwing Descent is Nefarian, but he is Undead, so..... will they make Blackwing's Lair a feats of Strength? I mean.. he's dead, technically. Also. They have revived Ragnaros so the one in the Molten Core is dead pretty much. So will Molten Core be a Feats of Strength come patch 4.2? The Firelands?
    Onyxia is also involved in that fight as undead

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Also, it was stated at Blizzcon on the Dungeons and Raids (possibly also the lore) panel that the Ragnaros that we fought back in Molten Core wasn't actually Ragnaros himself, but a shade.
    It was the real Ragnaros...however he was not at full strength and we did not kill him....merely sent him back to the Elemental Plain.