Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN View Post
    And give you the shakes, lol. Well they give me the shakes anyway. Adrenalin + 5 Hr energy is not a good combo, lol. I took one for the SC2 release, I had to stop playing games after a while.
    Haha yea I usually wait till I'm about to drop before pounding one. I had a friend who drank 4 in a row because he thought they were like the canned drinks (red bull etc...) he bounced off the wall for 10 minutes then spent the next hour and a half in the bathroom wishing he was never born. Use with extreme caution.

do you guys really BUY water? D:

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Not at release wont have time for that , but at friday + weekend im going to buy Energy drinks, Bubble gum, Pizza no doubt, (hopefully a friend), Ice cold water, Something sweet (Duh!) and fruits.
    You're going to buy a friend?

:P

oh and PIZZA LOTS OF PIZZA MMMMMMMMMMMMMM DELICIOUS CONSTIPATION

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 03:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    yes its cleaner than the tap ((well the one I buy is)) and it taste way better.

Deleted
    Theres difference between ground water and mineral water hehe!

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    Haha yea I usually wait till I'm about to drop before pounding one. I had a friend who drank 4 in a row because he thought they were like the canned drinks (red bull etc...) he bounced off the wall for 10 minutes then spent the next hour and a half in the bathroom wishing he was never born. Use with extreme caution.
    What is 5 hr energy?

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma View Post
    The only energy drink i will have is relentless and that will be to wash down the kebab i order at like 3am haha =D
    oh and a massive bag of grapes, seedless ofc, cba having to spit seeds out whilst mashing my keyboard to bits and raging at how word of glory sometimes heals for naff all =D
    haha, seedless... I definitely agree.
    Gotta hate them grapes with seeds!

don't know where you gusy live, but in sweden the tap water is better than the bottles in the stores

I probably won't even be "prepared" like that. I'll go buy the Collector's Edition from Wal Mart, and then play, eat, and sleep like I normally would. No stocking up on snacks here.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Quote Originally Posted by Tealight View Post
    Theres difference between ground water and mineral water hehe!

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:21 AM ----------

What is 5 hr energy?

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:22 AM ----------

haha, seedless... I definitely agree.
    Gotta hate them grapes with seeds!
    Basically a "shot" of Caffeine and B-vitamins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (you know, where the atom bomb was developed.) I try to stay as far away from tap water here as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaarh View Post
    Basically a "shot" of Caffeine and B-vitamins.
    That indeed sounds powerful.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    I live in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (you know, where the atom bomb was developed.) Of course I buy bottled water.
    I lold.

Ah well, if the game doesnt work, I will have a lot of goodies to enjoy during the day anyway! :O)
    I am playing at one of the most populated servers(I think)
    pvp realm too..... man I aint looking forward to the beginning

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:12 AM ----------

Okay, now I need to know. What is Gatorade?
    Some kind of Mountain Dew?

Nachos, mhhhh. So what you serve those with?
    Gatorade is a sport drink, taste pretty good. "Gatorade beverages are formulated to rehydrate and replenish fluid, carbohydrates and electrolytes." from wikipedia lol.

As for the Nachos probably the normal stuff Sour cream, re-fried beans, lettuce, Jalapenos, Pico de gallo, Salsa(dont know which one yet). If I feel like cooking Ill use Chicken instead of ground beef :P.
    Last edited by pimpdaddy; 2010-11-21 at 03:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdaddy View Post
    Gatorade is a sport drink, taste pretty good. "Gatorade beverages are formulated to rehydrate and replenish fluid, carbohydrates and electrolytes." from wikipedia lol.

As for the Nachos probably the normal stuff Sour cream, re-fried beans, lettuce, Jalapenos, Pico de gallo, Salsa(dont know which one yet). If I feel like cooking Ill use Chicken instead of ground beef :P.
    Ok, so, where were you living again?

That sounds delicious. I feel like an amateur now.. I usually just get some salsa, and put them into the oven with some cheese, and thats it.
    I am a European, so re-fried beans is not an option here. Pico de Gallo, I love Spanish food. The thing with tomatoes and onions etc, right?
    Define your Sour cream thing. With Creme Fraiche or?

How do you serve your nachos with ground beef, is that in some bowl or?

edit: beginning to sound like a freaking food forum

I drink Mountain Dew aswell as Water. It is just that, I cant drink too much sugar at once.. And ice cold water is nice :-)
    What is Doritos? I am European, and never been to the states
    Doritos are the best chips ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be having lots of healthy food, water, tea, isotonic sports drinks, takeaway and more....
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    I'll be having lots of healthy food, water, tea, isotonic sports drinks, takeaway and more....
    theres healthy takeaway in your country? in my country theres only greasy italian stuff haha

I'll be sleeping uncomfortably in my bed that is too short when Cata goes live. Then I will wake up, enjoy some eggs and bacon and possibly some homefries, then I will play the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaarh View Post
    I'll be sleeping uncomfortably in my bed that is too short when Cata goes live. Then I will wake up, enjoy some eggs and bacon and possibly some homefries, then I will play the game.
    Another play, another way to deal with the release!

I drink Mountain Dew aswell as Water. It is just that, I cant drink too much sugar at once.. And ice cold water is nice :-)
    What is Doritos? I am European, and never been to the states :-)
    Lmao im not actually American, I live in the UK and was born here too. But anyway Dorito's are mexican style crisps or patato chips or whatever you like to call them. If you've ever had nachos, that's basically what Dorito's are.

Deleted
    theres healthy takeaway in your country? in my country theres only greasy italian stuff haha
    Greasy italian stuff is where its at!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Lmao im not actually American, I live in the UK and was born here too. But anyway Dorito's are mexican style crisps or patato chips or whatever you like to call them. If you've ever had nachos, that's basically what Dorito's are.
    Oh, alright mate. Cheers.
    In my country theyre called Tortilla Chips...

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 04:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma View Post
    Greasy italian stuff is where its at!
    haha, sure...
    We actually have a pretty decent place in Denmark called "Sunset Boulevard" with healthy and homemade sandwiches(including burgers) homemade fries etc.... Id love one of those meals, but the nearest shop is too far away...