Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

How to change my combat text.

Hi hi, I was just wondering how to change my combat Font, through the Wow Folder, like change the default text to Diediedie?
    Thanks

Do you just want to change the font? Or the functionality as well?

I don't know how to do it through WoW itself, but there are good addons like SCT and Parrot that let you modify all aspects of your combat text, as well as make custom events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea just the text, I was using MSBT for a while but yea I'm just looking to change the Font

Create a new folder inside your WoW-folder named "Fonts". Rename the fonts as following:
    Find four different fonts, or create four copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
    ● FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font: NPCs names; buffs, etc)
    ● ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
    ● skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
    ● MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)

yea, i was wondering what file i need to replace to modify my default wow combat text font

There's a nice addon called Nicedamage ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...amagefont.html ) that changes your damage font from a set few, I'm sure there's other addons that do the same and -just- change font.

This method is easier than messing with actual files in your WoW install folder

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    is there any way to edit the font size?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As said before, there are multiple addon choices, both from wowinterface.com and curse.com, to change the fonts. Downloading those addons are easier than changing it yourself.
    Last edited by OnlineSamantha; 2010-11-21 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Prat has a few options for changing the font & size of your combat text.

10+ Year Old Account
    /recommend Nicedamage, the addon that was mentioned earlier in this thread

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just a note, for the Font Replacement method posted by Longview, there's a 5th font that can be replaced - "Friends.ttf"