15+ Year Old Account

Quotes inside Blizzquotes

Edit: Fixed thanks to grabu!

They look great now!

Example:
    Originally Posted by http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074268407?page=1#17
    Its interesting that the Dev chat specifically said

"Regarding 25 daily quests to turn in when the expansion goes live, this is something players have been able to do for the last 2 expansions and we aren't talking about changing it now."

Now, something you should know is that 4.0.3 nerfed the gold on dailies to a little over 7 gold, thats almost half of what it was prior to 4.0.3. Basically they halved the experience gain from dailies. However, anyone who had already done them or just had them in their quest log in preparation for Cataclysm gets the full 13 gold, or the full amount of experience essentially. I'd almost say that Blizzard is sending mixed messages, but then it really just comes down to them saying they are not stopping it, doesn't mean they can't nerf it to lower its value for Cataclysm.
    No one is hoarding dailies before an expansion to get gold.
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-11-22 at 02:24 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Ctrl-F5

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel opposite. I find the blue on black to be the best possible font to see because it makes the blue stand out. I have your problem with other colours though, namely the rogue yellow, to which im colour blind to. Ironicly my main is a rogue....

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    blizzard blah blah blah
    non-blizzard blah blah blah
    You could manually change the font color like above... But the default is blue.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I think before, there was a goofy appearance of a blue background in all or parts of it. It looks like it's been fixed already.

Deleted
    Normally people don't quote inside them, they use white to symbolise the question and blue for the answer

15+ Year Old Account
    Before there was a normal page-colored background rather than the black background -- that's what was just changed. It was goofy and difficult to read, but it seems ok now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grabu View Post
    Ctrl-F5
    Thanks! It looks great now!
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines