Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Back in the day they made a rough estimation of Azeroth. They decided that it is (roughly) as big as Staten Island. So how long does it take to cross that place with a relaxed pace?

I was fresh into WOW the 1st time i walked to Loch Modan from Elwynn, never seen SW or any other city, was in a grp of 3 other noobs with some lvl 15 leading us there, felt quite epic

When I first started out in Elwynn and wanted to do to IF for the Christmas Festival, I swam from Westfall to Loch Modan, and then ran down to IF dying 10 times on the way (Level 7 I think). Noobish is right. I also wore Spirit Plate shoulders, and was specced 10/10/10 for a while there as a pally...... Rofl. We all have done some funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds...
    I was going to post this, and you beat me to it.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could ofcourse walk to the boat in booty bay, chill out on your way to ratchet, or walk circle, or w/e, and then walk to orgrimmar, then take zeppelin to undercity, then teleport to silvermoon. Shouldn't take too long.

I'd like to see how long it would take to get from SMC all the way down hitting each alliance and horde city along the way.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

I've done it on Kalimdor once, I used to be a huge Lorefag and on my first 80 I did it... ugh, never doing that again!

It took me ~5 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharismal Abyss View Post
    I've done it on Kalimdor once, I used to be a huge Lorefag and on my first 80 I did it... ugh, never doing that again!

It took me ~5 hours.
    Yep, I did in Kalimdor a couple months ago, from Moonglade to Silithus; 5 hours is about right. If you pick the right time of day (I suggest a little before the sun starts setting), you'll get some awesome screenshots

Thanks to Elyaan

It took me about 3 hours when I did it.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

10+ Year Old Account
    LEss then 5hours for sure.... with tuskar enchant :P

So I wish I had done better documenting. Gonna upload some photos to photobucket in a bit but the whole thing took about 3 hours and 55 minutes. Me and a friend followed mainly roads from Booty bay all the way to hillsbrad. We then took to river side to WPL then followed the road to the shrine of dathremar in the BE starting zone. Was pretty nice to see it all again.

I did Kalimdor back at 60 from north Winterspring to the AQ gates took right around 5 hours. The best part was getting to Barrens and having all the lowbies seeing how far they could walk with us only to be slaughtered and camped by mobs in Tanaris.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis-Ahn View Post
    I'd say maybe 4.333 hours. Repeating of course..
    Of course

Deleted
    Hello everyone I just walked the walk, on my amazing mage with her beutiful white kitten from Lor'themar Theron in Silvermoon city to Baron Revilgaz in booty bay and it took me aproximate 4 hours and 20 min, in walkingspeed, walking around in eastern kingdom and gotten some very nice views Also the world is actually a lot larger than you belive in when you do this kind of fun stuff
    // Fouchy&Mambola

10+ Year Old Account
    That would actually be a pretty epic stroll OP

I think i'm going take a road trip around Azeroth now, (Ride not walk! XD)

yeah, if you were to walk, 10-12 hours minimum

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've inspired me to do something similar on my realm. Albeit not on foot at walking speed, I hope to get as many Elune-ians to travel with me from Booty Bay to Silvermoon City starting at 8pm EST. So anyone on Elune is welcome to join, Alliance and Horde.

Good luck on your trek Arngrim310!