Leveling post shattering

Hello, i am just wondering if there happens to be a list of the changed zones and their corresponding levels, or will most of the zones between 1-60 stay about the same in terms of level?

Quote Originally Posted by Matyl View Post
    Hello, i am just wondering if there happens to be a list of the changed zones and their corresponding levels, or will most of the zones between 1-60 stay about the same in terms of level?
    They are DRASTICALLY changing i am sorry but i have no map but i have seen one posted maybe somebody has it saved

Deleted
    Not really any need for a list.
    When you reach an appropriate level, there are boards in the capital cities telling you where to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a flowchart. But Yakobo15 is correct, breadcrumb quests will be much more effective in telling you where to go next.

The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    When you reach an appropriate level, there are boards in the capital cities telling you where to go.
    Orly, I didn't know that, I guess I learned something today
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    srsly? sounds lame, when I think of my first time playing wow experience, I would have disliked having things EVERYWHERE telling me what to do and how, learning was part of what made it entertaining

I wish it was like this when i started 5 years ago. just wondered around killing stuff like an idiot

gank fest with all the flying going on ...as soon as you hit a contested zone somene flying over head quick gank and they fly on hopefully ...you run back rez die when the next one flies overhead ...rinse repeat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    srsly? sounds lame, when I think of my first time playing wow experience, I would have disliked having things EVERYWHERE telling me what to do and how, learning was part of what made it entertaining
    you don't have to look at those signs, like you'll go level up somewhere go to orgri to check the signs...
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

You can ignore the boards in capital cities and wander all around Azeroth to "learn" if any NPC has a quest for you.

Deleted
    There are usually at least 2 options though, just so you don't wander around lost really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Here is a flowchart. But Yakobo15 is correct, breadcrumb quests will be much more effective in telling you where to go next.

*Big map*
    Yoink :> Thank you for that

OT: I didn't know that about the boards in the major cities. That'll be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Yoink :> Thank you for that

OT: I didn't know that about the boards in the major cities. That'll be great.
    The boards in the Capital Cities I thought were mainly to give the breadcrumbs for post-80 leveling, but I could be wrong.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    The boards in the Capital Cities I thought were mainly to give the breadcrumbs for post-80 leveling, but I could be wrong.
    They do it for any level that you can level up in Kalim/EK.
    Seems to be every 10lvls or so though, not sure.
    Rolled an alt on ptr and Azshara/Northern Barrens appeared at lvl10 while in Org, in UC I think Silverpine appears.
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2010-11-21 at 08:26 PM.