Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgank View Post
    But most males are either animal crossbreeds or aliens, belfs look pretty close to the standard athletic human. Again you kinda creep me out with your logic. But it's ok, I know some guys get a boner from male belfs and it makes them angry, anger they usually vent on the forums.
    animal crossbreeds and aliens? Have you forgotten about human, dwarves, night elves, Vrykul, all non jungle trolls, titans, giants? I understand why I would creep you out with logic when you're not exactly sure about the Warcraft universe, you must be completely new to the game. I wonder how you somehow knew enough homophobic closet-homosexual WoW players to blurt out your second statement. Care to share?

What are you trying to accomplish here, blood elf player?
    Last edited by mmoc36b6ef5d75; 2010-11-22 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgank View Post
    But most males are either animal crossbreeds or aliens, belfs look pretty close to the standard athletic human. Again you kinda creep me out with your logic. But it's ok, I know some guys get a boner from male belfs and it makes them angry, anger they usually vent on the forums.
    Dude, give it a rest, your ganking fascination shows who the creep is around here and your boner fixation when noone ever said anything in that direction. But whatever floats your boat. I guess you just REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy ganking defenseless little worgen females with your giant, big ....
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Yes, I would like Varian's hair to play a much larger part in this expansion.
    Made my day!
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    This is so manly *RAAAWRRGH!*
    Last edited by mmoc358b331844; 2015-08-23 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    To end the bloodelf discussion:

There are no male bloodelves. You are choosing between female and less-female bloodelves when creating a character.

I heard punching said giant-metal-chinned-fiery-dragons in the face is pretty manly, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I heard punching said giant-metal-chinned-fiery-dragons in the face is pretty manly, too.
    Made manlier only by punching several Dang-Blasted Rock Elementals on the way.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    Deathwing and his giant chin being all manly and fatherly picking up his children's decapitated heads from the capital cities.

Thrall not caring about his looks or ragged clothing like some sissy, conquering Aggra and the elements

That Dwarf king turning into ice cold stone

Goblin and their big ass manly machinery

shirtless Garrosh the very icon of such manly things like love for war and testosterone with gorehowl at his side
    making orgrimmar even manlier.
    Not seeking the approval of others

on the other hand you had the burning crusade
    feminine blood elves male, blood elf and draenei females EVERYWHERE.

Do you think the manliness is good to make up for TBC or do you want more femininity like Varian's hair?
    Don't forget Crowly, Cleaving Worgens 20 feet through the air with his bare fists wearing nothing but boxer shorts and an eyepatch.

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

It's like someone replaced the water with powerthirst.

Serious posts about sexism issues can find exits at the top of their browser, located in the top right corner of the window and tab. Please jump from this thread screaming, assume the position or just bask in the sheer manliness of this expack.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    He was saying the most active female character is Sylvanas.

Bossmonkey was saying Jaina is the most active female character.

Cant belive i was the only one that understood that lol.
    i did it too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    To end the bloodelf discussion:

There are no male bloodelves. You are choosing between female and less-female bloodelves when creating a character.
    and when rolling orcs, there are only males. You can choose successful-steroid-user or failed-steroid-users-that-grew-boobs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    Deathwing and his giant chin being all manly and fatherly picking up his children's decapitated heads from the capital cities.

Thrall not caring about his looks or ragged clothing like some sissy, conquering Aggra and the elements

That Dwarf king turning into ice cold stone

Goblin and their big ass manly machinery

shirtless Garrosh the very icon of such manly things like love for war and testosterone with gorehowl at his side
    making orgrimmar even manlier.
    Not seeking the approval of others

on the other hand you had the burning crusade
    feminine blood elves male, blood elf and draenei females EVERYWHERE.

Do you think the manliness is good to make up for TBC or do you want more femininity like Varian's hair?
    Interesting observation.

We also have the entire "the day Deathwing came" quest chain

punching/throwing/beating a giant dragon who changed the whole world in a knife fight is manly

and again we have

http://cata.wowhead.com/item=63789