Poll: Favorite Class To Level

Favourite Leveling Class

I was wondering what everyone's favorite class to level is. I'm going to level 1-80 before cataclysm in the new world (sounds hard but it's easily possible). I was wondering what class I should pick. Don't say Death Knight because it's shorter . Also not about speed just favorite. Thinking towards what it'll be like in Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Liha; 2010-11-21 at 08:15 PM.

During Beta i found that levelling a Hunter was so much fun.
    But also i had mad fun levelling a Druid and a Shaman, so it's kinda of a stalemate for me.

Back in Vanilla, levelling a Warrior or Paladin was such a pain. Now with LFD you just breeze through everything.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

I enjoyed leveling warlock the most.
    world pvp is rare, but when it happens dots dots+fear makes my enemies cry

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i leveled my Paladin during TBC.. so that was kind of crap. ( 70 --> 80 was great though).
    Leveling my Mage was ok-ish.
    Leveling my (Shadow)Priest was simply awesome! 1 to 80, great great great! Too bad i stopped playing my Priest when she dinged 80.. i find them not so fun to play at high level.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although the OP spells from 3.0 are no more, I still enjoy levelling Death Knights, they have more or less 0 downtime, no mana to regen, no waiting on rage to build so you can hit stuff, no energy, they always have a button to hit, and they can heal themselves.

They're machines, one might even say... Killing Machines!
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I found paladins to be the best leveling, you have an answer to almost everything, fantastic burst and if all else fails you have bubble or lay on hands. And now with 4.0 you can cast things (heals) without mana. You are just an unstoppable killing machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus
    One time a ret pally crit me so hard that my character exploded and killed all my alts

Deleted
    Warriors, because with victory rush you kan just keep on killing forever, and will never need any kind of food to restore your health bar.

Bump DK's are winning wtf

Deleted
    Warrior as prot is awesome, cleave galore

Paladin: I first started playing WoW during TBC and i wasnt able to find a group because we so called sucked, i still loved him even tho i couldnt do anything. Now i look and pallys are everywhere.
    Warlock: Started a orc warlock to see if i really want to make a troll warlock. I found myself lvl 47 not wanting to stop lvling him, but hey, i disided to delete him and wait for patch 4.0.3a to start lvling my troll warlock!

Deleted
    Affliction Warlock was my 8th toon to level and it was definitly the fastest. Dot run dot run dot run, catch breath and loot. Second was Paladin followed closly by feral Druid. These classes all self heal during battle, kill fast and move fast. Zero down time zero fuss.

I liked lvling my mage because when you get a nice pyro crit you can 1-shot some mobs. Also when you get a hotstreak just as a mob dies you can target the next closest mob then fireball/instapyro and kill it immediately. Its really fun.

Edit: Also you can make your own food. Very convenient.

Voted priest even though I've never played one lol. They look very cool

warlock, laziest leveling class in the game imo, aff, dot dot dot dot dot non stop and have syphon life save you. or demonology, i would just put a single dont on everything and have my felguard do everything else so i could get the credit for it while lookin around on mmo champ:P

Deleted
    90% of the people in this thread are obviously retarded and missed 4.x.x patch notes for all classes completely and haven't touched a sub-80 toon as well.

With the new selfhealing capatibilities, paladins are your best choice. Warlock' days of training half the zone, never dropping below 90% hp / mana while laughing maniacially are sadly over.
    High burst, being able to actively heal classes are now the least painful for leveling. DK's are no longer there, in all specs while solo leveling you'll be eating a lot.
    A frost mage is also neat to level due to massive CC of everything, it may get a bit boring though.

I've somewhat slowed down levelling it, but my pally had been the easiest to level i think. Purely because as prot you can solo pretty much anything.
    Shadow priests are good too. Nice dots and a shield every now and then.

I voted for warriors, but I usually pick warriors for everything.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.