Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    who rp's Troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nxnlol View Post
    who rp's Troll
    least twice a week when im with friends and they have some "mojo" we rp troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    least twice a week when im with friends and they have some "mojo" we rp troll
    Or Austin Powers

Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    Because you don't like the design it means Blizzard is cheap? I happen to like the design of the forsaken buildings and I'm glad they're abundant.
    This. They give off such a perfect "feel" for me as an undead.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Who still cares about rp nowadays?? The people in Goldshire on the Moonguard server.
    LOL that place is a nightmare to the normal roleplayers. actualy they hate it!
    level 80 deathknight

The time we have waited for is upon us, Squire Deathstriked.Un'Goro's brood mother will perish at my hands...
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Shame, Forsaken can't roleplay as tormented Human souls anymore. You're pretty much forced into the Frakenstein's monster theme
    Yea, or they could actually evolve like characters should and be part of Forsaken rather than emo undeads who cry the loss of their human life.

Goldshire....
    Ohh god... OHH GOD... THE PAIN... ITS IN MY HEAAD! ASDSFGDFDASFSD...

Actually we had many kinds of Undead on the RP-Server i was one. Some where exactly that Emo-kindathing, some where refreshingly funny like... coming from Nightmare before Christmas and then there where those others. Dark, grumpy, evil...
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2010-11-21 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The new Orc Inns are nice, but don't really suit former humans...Hell, our Inn has no bloody chairs and tables! We're forced to drink with *vomits* Elves
    *shudders*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    Because you don't like the design it means Blizzard is cheap? I happen to like the design of the forsaken buildings and I'm glad they're abundant.
    Yea, have you seen those Roman/Greek buildings? Man they were lazy asses and build everything to look the same. Idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    May I make a recommendation that the Forsaken should just kill every possible person in Goldshire and secure it for themselves.

Logic
    Brill
    Undead People
    Classical Inn

Goldshire
    Alive People (Solvable)
    Classical Inn ( Break some stuff here, and some stuff there then Voila!)

depends on the time what kind of "RP" goes on in there.. ahh the days of jumping instead of walking to hide the sound of walking to sneak up on people.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Why would they design something completely new when they had just made perfectly fine buildings for them recently?
    lol srsly some people are never happy , they could have gone to moonkin path and not done anything
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

I'm not at all an RPer, but my first character was undead and I always found the Brill inn to be unique and charming, with a decent number of occupants there, many rooms that actually have people in them doing things, etc... not like most inns that are pretty much just an innkeeper and empty cots. It had a welcoming feeling to me as a new player many years ago.

I do like how they're getting their own gothic looking architecture now and I guess it gives them a feeling of empowerment rather than the feeling of being forgotten victims living in the ruins of the living, but one thing I don't understand AT ALL about the new forsaken towns... I'm hoping some beta players and lore experts can explain this one:

What the hell is with all the green plague gas sprayers and green mist that they are spewing everywhere in their towns? I thought that in Northrend they were doing this to experiment with and develop the plague that was supposedly to be used against the scourge and the Lich King... without knowing the true corrupt intentions of Putress and the dreadlord V-guy that used to be in the royal quarters of UC. Those two were behind the whole "death to the scougre AND death to the living!" act at the wrathgate that gave the forsaken a bad reputation. (Unfortunate because they did significantly weaken the LK to the point where he had to retreat, which was a win... it's too bad they bombed the living too or they could have actually done something useful and heroic.) So after the wrathgate event and the battle for UC, I figured the forsaken would now cease with the plague, or at least the "death to the living" aspect of it now that they know what Putress had done. So why are they spraying the air of their own towns in Azeroth now?! AND... if the plague kills Northrend scourge easily, then how are the forsaken not killing themselves by spraying their own towns? Someone help me out here... Aren't their bodies basically the same as scourge except the difference is free will...?

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Thats what you get for bombing southshore you evil! Zombie! Dorks!

10+ internet points if you get the reference.
    Futurama, last episode of Season 4 "Take my hands! You evil! Metal! Dork!" talking/singing to the Robot Devil, do I win?

On topic: I'll miss the inn, fond memories of Forsaken RP in that place.. shame RP is hard to find on my server now

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame, Forsaken can't roleplay as tormented Human souls anymore. You're pretty much forced into the Frakenstein's monster theme
    Much more than monsters are the undead. Although single minded as their leader; Vengance and suffering for all who oppose them.

Deleted
    who rp's Troll
    I will come the shattering. \o/

jonas walks into the tavern..this was not his usual haunt.
    "what a shame,these ignorant mongrels howling at my heels"..he sighed to nobody in particular.
    he walks calmly to the inn keeper an aura of cold hangs upon him.
    the robed figure fumbles something in his coin purse,pulls out a gnome eye and five silver.
    promptly eating the gnome eye,jonas slaps the five silver pieces on the bar and demands service.
    "i want foulest camel piss jockey sweat and make it a double,hurry the hell up im rotting over here you one legged peon!"
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigman1 View Post
    srsly who cares about rp nowadays?
    self-centered much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelur View Post
    Roleplayers are just like Raiders except that are bad, annoying, wasting more time then raiders, and way to into what they do..

Roleplayers are nothing like Raiders...
    I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic, I assume not and are just being ignorant.
    There are bad Roleplayers, just as there are bad Raiders.
    You seem to be just a jerk who can't see that RPers are just doing what they are doing because it's fun to them.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Our beloved Brill Inn is no more! A popular RP Inn due to it's Alliance style Inn will forever be gone, replaced by an Inn that doesn't even resemble a place of relaxation Alas times change and a sad fairwell to an Inn that holds fond RP memories...We shall miss you so!
    Actually , Deathknell hasn't changed. And there is a inn there , with the Alliance style.
    Does this work for you? :P