Deleted

My laggy traceroute

So I'm not from UK so it ain't virgin media or anything issue, but still problems starded around the same time. Making traceroutes shows one unnamed ip that is laggy and it's between my isp ip and some ip in germany (realm I'm playing is in Germany and I'm in Poland). Not exacly sure how it works but is there a way to change the way I'm connecting to avoid that laggy ip ? Heard some people were tunneling their connections to make it work but not really sure how and if it worked. Any other proposals are welcome (trying to get help from my isp or changing it is not an option atm -.-). Oh and obviously tried a lot of other things improving connection - problem still remains)

If you want to change up your routing, you will need to pass the connection through another server, usually using proxycap and putty. If you have eliminated everything but that slow hop then that is the only option. How large of a latency is it?

Deleted
    Depends when I'm making a traceroute, It shows like 200-300ms on that hop with values around 10-30ms on others so I think thats the one to blame. In game latency now reaches 4k, still with heavy lag spikes during lower latencies. Been most of the time below 100ms for a long long time.
    Got any trustworthy website that tells how to set up things like proxy and so on ?

http://www.wowtunnels.com/ is fairly popular and has a trial, see if that helps. If it is really that hop and tunnels is a drastic improvement then you need to complain to your ISP!

Deleted
    Okay, thanks for help