Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bstore2 View Post
    I hope you meant needing because, well....greeding on everything is kinda how it works.
    What when you've said you are AFK ... ? They shouldnt be doing jack diddly if they aint at their PC, and if they are then they should get their ass off of Follow and actually help out!!!

OT - I think you were the bigger man here dude ... if people are gonna try take others for a ride (like this /follow doodoo obviously was) then they cant except people to be happy with them. Ii also think that you're repsonse was completely adult and inoffensive in every way, and tbh i wish you could have seen the steam comming from his / hers eyes and nose every time they read "Whyumad", but i feel the grammer lessons were wasted ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd IRL. Way to make have fun with inadequate kids.

But seriously,
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Where's Mel Gibson?

Am I the only one disappointed that you didnt actually play with Mel Gibson?
    I don't care what cones out of his mouth, he's a sweet dude thats in sweet movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    You owe me 5.5 minutes of my life, i'll accept it back in a pm thanks
    Do you accept payment in wine and tales of other times we drank wine in merry times?

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Izzykizzy View Post
    I can't decide which one of you both i find the bigger loser.
    Clearly me, isn't it obvious? How can you not tell?

Deleted
    I heard a lot of retards play this game. I don't believe that.

Me: But you are clearly very upset. That's discrimination; just because I'm a troll, it doesnt mean I'm trolling.
    so true, but seriously umadaswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Nabstar View Post
    Both people need some help. Clearly the OP thought he would be cool for showing somone rage, which in turn makes him look bad. Also why rage about someone leaving? I have ran numerous instances 4 manned with no healer.
    Got you to post didn't I?

We're all glad to hear you enjoy supporting people carrying you through a entire dungeon while you're afk! Keep it up homie!

*P.S. I'm so cool, I dont even use random black guys as avatars because it prevents people from noticing my blinding whiteness which turns out to make my hater trolling seem so much more legit!

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    Am I the only one disappointed that you didnt actually play with Mel Gibson?
    I don't care what cones out of his mouth, he's a sweet dude thats in sweet movies.
    Yeah, but only if his nips aren't in pain, or a wife to give the ol' 1950's Batman "Kaablam!".

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    Me: But you are clearly very upset. That's discrimination; just because I'm a troll, it doesnt mean I'm trolling.
    so true, but seriously umadaswell?
    Iwasfoamnbreh
    Last edited by Standsinfire; 2010-11-22 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    farther.
    Does it really matter? The idiot created a toon on the guys server with the sole purpose of trying to grief him out. He got what he deserved, he got griefed back. Doesn't matter if he used a internet meme. In the end the guy got what was coming to him, he tried to grief and instead got pissed off and we get to have a laugh at his pathetic attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Bstore2 View Post
    I hope you meant needing because, well....greeding on everything is kinda how it works.
    true afk-ers dont need/greed , they just, you know, are away and stuff, it kinda doesnt help being away
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Telling the OP to, "Grow the fuck up, kid." is a more pathetic thing to do than saying umadbro.
    Due to his immaturity, referring to him as a "kid" and telling him to grow up is more pathetic than umadbro?

You are incredibly stupid.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    I smell irony in that statement.

Thanks for your well grown up input though!
    ITT: 16 year old kid mis-understands the correlation between being told to "Grow Up" and being referred to as a "Kid". You are all that is wrong with the WoW community. Please use some more AJ lingo, you incredibly funny and original guy you. QTLOLUMADBROLOLYABROCY@
    Last edited by Wheeler; 2010-11-22 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol.
    I like people like that, who have no idea what they're saying, but they continue to cuss at you for no reason, while the person taking it all just remains calm.

Random Person: "BROFOGKGFKFFJVH74YR737DFYH3HDYH F WORD A WORD B WORD FU ALL L2PLAY"
    Me : "Are you mad?"

I don't know if I'm mad that I was deceived into thinking Mel actually played WoW, or that I'm mad that I actually had hopes of him playing.

Either way, rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    ahahaha, srsly, where's Mel Gibson
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

After reading this i began to smash my head against my keyboard, in hopes of causing signifigant brain damage, so i wouldn't be able to read anything on this forum ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Due to his immaturity, referring to him as a "kid" and telling him to grow up is more pathetic than umadbro?

You are incredibly stupid.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 10:26 PM ----------

ITT: 16 year old kid mis-understands the correlation between being told to "Grow Up" and being referred to as a "Kid". You are all that is wrong with the WoW community. Please use some more AJ lingo, you incredibly funny and original guy you. QTLOLUMADBROLOLYABROCY@
    k, but why are you so upset though?

Inb4 justification as to how your posts are not immature

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    After reading this i began to smash my head against my keyboard, in hopes of causing signifigant brain damage, so i wouldn't be able to read anything on this forum ever again.
    I can't be held reliable for signifigant self inflicted harm once said reader has choosen to read through a entire post start to finish.

Most have blown your mind!
    Last edited by Standsinfire; 2010-11-23 at 01:22 AM.