[HELP] High Latency since 4.0.3

I've been getting unplayable latency ever since 4.0.3...

I get 400ms+ just idling and around 1k+ until dc everywhere else.

My ISP is tpg, i know they're bad but its never been like this.

I've read threads on other sites with same problem but no solutions. Is anyone else getting this?
    like totally dude-bro, I couldn't have said it better myself mang

Deleted
    Have the same issues since 4.01 - it started with random dc´s and at 4.03 the ping went mad up and down all the time usually have a ping of ~50ms but now it first goes up to 200ms than to 1000ms (then have to restart wow) with those types of a hard lag (standing arround hitting the keys and after a while the combat resumes ....) As far as I see it is not affected by the background loader (100% all data loaded) and testing my ping on an alternative site shows my ping arround 23ms with a jitter of max 3ms. THe provider is UNity Media Group Germany cable.

I have also seen high latency first login but if I quit WOW and restart it settles down more quickly.

Tried a few proxy services which dis reduce the ping proportionally, however still saw this phenomena just the actual ping mS was reduced.

I am in New Zealand so I always get a high ping 500 + is typical, tried a local proxy firm pingbetter.com and got around 200 after a minute or two. Having said this depite the game reporting 2000 + ping initial the character movement in Daralan seem Ok

Saw that too seems to clear up after a few minutes however. > 2000 mS at worst.