Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is for you vanilla wow. With all your not so stunning landscapes with the most extravagant being that of a small dam or a dead tree stump. This is for you graphics so boring outland looked like a different game in BC. To your old water which patterns made me numb. To the quests to fun and full of 100 kill counts. And the story which in all honesty was going nowhere until blizzard dedicated patches to make sure we looked deeper into the story.
    Thanks old wow we truly wont miss you at all (unless we go back in COT and you get a graphics overhaul in the particular place we go of course

WOOT 3 new feats of strength for me, that's what I'm excited about.

I can all but guarantee that my last goodbye to the old Azeroth will consist of trolling in trade chat, debating on where to have the best dance party... SW park, some other place, or maybe swarm a horde city, while everyone in trade holds a countdown, offering more and more gold to the last comment posted.

Kinda like New Years, but with less of a life and far more trolling.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be right if I didn't say goodbye to Westfall. Met a few people who are still my friends 2 years later there and was recruited into my first guild in the wheat fields. Also going to sign a sweet goodbye to all those Defias bastards who made my life so miserable in those days.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Deleted
    Gonna be sad for sure. I'll miss Azshara. Probably the most beautiful zone but Blizzard decided the Horde should completely mess it up.

Definitely going to be running around taking screenshots of anything and everything I can, mostly of the zones that will be wiped completely, while wearing my "the explorer" title proudly (may make a machinema about it too XD). Been playing for 3 years, and the old world seems kind of like home to me. To see it change completely is going to be both exciting and slightly bittersweet. It will sort of be like relearning the game completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh... I still miss the vanilla days
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

Deleted
    Goodbye Zul'Gurub! I'll miss your lovely axe spinning trash!.....or maybe not - Though I'm gonna miss it as a raid, although I know through my BETA that you get to infiltrate Zul'Gurub and kill Jek'Lik and Venoxis ....but shhh! Of course I'm gonna miss a lot of this lovely old world.

- The "old" Azeroth had a beautiful story itself, while the new one is gonna renew the World as we know it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    I can all but guarantee that my last goodbye to the old Azeroth will consist of trolling in trade chat, debating on where to have the best dance party... SW park, some other place, or maybe swarm a horde city, while everyone in trade holds a countdown, offering more and more gold to the last comment posted.

Kinda like New Years, but with less of a life and far more trolling.
    Basicly this, haha my only alliance toon, will be in the park ready to be bombed the fuck out and be reborn as a troll.

I guess it's appropriate that my last hours in the old world will be raiding ICC again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy everything is changing! old azeroth is just plain boring ._.