Mage Glyphs + 4.0.3a -> wth

So, when 4.0.1 came out their were 6 glyphs that were not "set" as prime glyphs. and blue posts were like "yea we havta fix that but can't just do it in maint" sorta thing.

Major content patch in 24hrs and still no fix?

Has their been any hints that this will be resolved with cataclysm in 2 weeks or is this a "slide under the table nerf" to mages?

Deleted
    I agree completely, it is completely ridiculous; I guessed after 4.0.1 came out they'd fix it within a couple of days. But here we are!

I don't mind using 4 Prime glyphs, but I would love to finally see the Armors glyph available.

Last time I checked, the rest were implemented on the Beta.

Yeah it's been fixed on beta and the PTR so I would imagine it's coming with the patch. Just undocumented.

Think they just forgot to document it in the blue post. On the 4.0.3a PTR the mage glyphs HAVE been fixed so would expect them to be OK this week with 4.0.3a hitting live servers.

Edit: Doh Moonky beat me to it :-)

ah cool. reading patch notes and cruising the forums; was like "REALLY WTH BLIZZ" lol

thanks for the info guys

you mean this is a FIX?????
    this is a nerf to me....
    as Frost PVE I had deep freeze, cone of cold and ice lance as prime glyphs
    frostbolt, frostfire bolt and molten armor as major glyphs and with 4.0.3a these 3 are suddenly prime glyphs!
    the remaining major glyps are all useless in pve!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    you mean this is a FIX?????
    this is a nerf to me....
    as Frost PVE I had deep freeze, cone of cold and ice lance as prime glyphs
    frostbolt, frostfire bolt and molten armor as major glyphs and with 4.0.3a these 3 are suddenly prime glyphs!
    the remaining major glyps are all useless in pve!
    It's a fix as in, it's working like it was supposed to from the start.

FYI if you consider the new Deep Freeze glyph a 'nerf' then something is wrong - my damage has literally sky rocketed, it's so overpowered I am positive they will nerf is to 15% damage or something

that's not what I meant, of course deep freeze is good
    the nerf is that earlier you could use these 5 PvE DPS glyphs combined: deep freeze, ice lance as prime glyphs and molten armor, frostbolt, frostfirebolt as major glyphs
    now they are all prime glyphs and most of the remaining major glyphs are for PvP and have little use in PvE
    but if this is as intended I'm gonna have to live with it

Deleted
    Yep, that was a bug, they fixed it.